Will Capcom please make Edward a classic resident evil game...

#91Delta0126Posted 1/12/2013 10:33:43 AM
axlman12934 posted...
What the hell's a Luddite? Google failed me....

https://www.google.com/search?q=luddite&oq=luddite&aqs=chrome.0.57j62l3.1836&sugexp=chrome,mod=3&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Google never fails. Ever.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#92spikefreaky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 10:50:03 AM
Story one: I walked into the room, there was an orange, I ate it.

Story two: I Entered the room, and ontop of the table I saw an orange, so I picked it up peeled it and ate it, I then gained superpowers.

Story three: I ran out of my house and saw a bright orange banana, so I took it inside and i made a smoothy and drank it, when I did I became a zombie,

Story one and two are the same story they didn't change they evolved from 1 to 2.

Story three is a completly different story and has CHANGED, you ever heard the police say stop changing you're story? if they said it because you had elaborated but not contradicted the original events you stated, you'd be like "errr... no I'm telling you what happened in full." thats the difference in story evolution or playing out and changing the story.
---
PSN: Spykefreaky GT: Spyke Freaky - Suppaman234 a real trustworthy Gamefaqer
My setup http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/spykeK/Setup
#93edward18Posted 1/12/2013 10:57:48 AM
Luddites are people that are against the progression of technology.

In other words, Luddites don't ****ing exist in the video game community.

When people talk about luddites here, they aren't talking about luddites. They're talking about people that like different gameplay than they do.

Edward, the ammo in RE6 is finite, unless you turn on infinite, don't use words you don't understand, in Resident Evil 1-3 the amount of ammo was definate not which is finite, all definite things are finite while not all finite things are definite.

...kay? I haven't played 6.

Again Evolve - Change are not the same, I've explained this if you want to have an opinion fine, just describe it right with the proper words.

Then get people to use the word luddite the correct damn way.

So you haven't played Doom? because your post implies you haven't then how are you comparing the two?

Not played it, but seen playthroughs.

Doom is a FPS with more in common with the original REs that you pine for then it does with the current games, the only way doom is more like the new ones is that enemies drop ammo, which they drop due to the fact that there are so many enemies having ammo laid out to deal with them(not counting the inifinite enemy areas,) would take up way more time, and would also be a little silly.

Yeah, it's sorta sad that Doom's more Resident Evil than the new games.

Sorry dude but you literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Or your just dismissing my opinion.

Finite and Infinite are opposing views finite means it has a number a real world number while infinite means it has no number it's literally never ending...

...duh?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#94ZeeDoggePosted 1/12/2013 11:00:50 AM
edward18 posted...

When people talk about luddites here, they aren't talking about luddites. They're talking about people that like different gameplay than they do.

Edward, the ammo in RE6 is finite, unless you turn on infinite, don't use words you don't understand, in Resident Evil 1-3 the amount of ammo was definate not which is finite, all definite things are finite while not all finite things are definite.

Again Evolve - Change are not the same, I've explained this if you want to have an opinion fine, just describe it right with the proper words.

So you haven't played Doom? because your post implies you haven't then how are you comparing the two?

Doom is a FPS with more in common with the original REs that you pine for then it does with the current games, the only way doom is more like the new ones is that enemies drop ammo, which they drop due to the fact that there are so many enemies having ammo laid out to deal with them(not counting the inifinite enemy areas,) would take up way more time, and would also be a little silly.

Finite and Infinite are opposing views finite means it has a number a real world number while infinite means it has no number it's literally never ending...

...duh?

Go back to Bella, Edward
#95edward18Posted 1/12/2013 11:07:52 AM
...what the hell's that?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#96spikefreaky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:09:07 AM
edward18 posted...

...duh?

the term Luddite is fine in the way it is being used, the neo-luddite movement fits the use exactly,

From the free dictionary:

2. any opponent of industrial change or innovation...

Sorry my friend again you're misinformed

I'm not dismissing your opinion at all, dismissing your opinion would be to ignore you I'm actively trying to show you that your opinion is built upon preconceptions that are inherently wrong, dismissing your opinion would be me actually going nope your opinion is irrellevant, I'm not doing that I'm showing you how flawed it is, YOU dismiss others opinions over and over with statements like "Good for you" and "If you say so"

on your "...Duh?" if it's so obvious how come you are using the term finite as if it means definite, I think it's wasn't "...Duh?" for you until I explained what the word finite actually means.
---
#97Big_Boss1432Posted 1/12/2013 11:09:17 AM
Goldsickle posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
You're proof that your sources are correct is from wikipedia.

Wikipedia articles are credible if the citations lead back to sources that backs up the text.

The whole "Wikipedia is not credible" is usually spouted by people who can't argue.

37 is bigger than 31 and 32 right?

Use your brain.

37 is less than 31 + 32.

The age group 18-35 are not young adults genuis. Haha and he tells me to use my brain. Tell ya what let's split it in half, ill give you the 16% and Ill het the 15 percent. Hmmm mines still bigger and you're still wrong.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#98spikefreaky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:10:01 AM
ZeeDogge posted...
Go back to Bella, Edward

LOL.
---
#99NorseLeavesPosted 1/12/2013 11:12:55 AM
edward18 posted...
...what the hell's that?

he is referring to Twilight. movile or novel.
#100edward18Posted 1/12/2013 11:15:29 AM
the term Luddite is fine in the way it is being used, the neo-luddite movement fits the use exactly,

From the free dictionary:

2. any opponent of industrial change or innovation...

And what's being talked about is not INDUSTRIAL change. It's just gameplay change.

Sorry my friend again you're misinformed

Or you're just not understanding what the damn word means like half the people here.

I'm not dismissing your opinion at all, dismissing your opinion would be to ignore you I'm actively trying to show you that your opinion is built upon preconceptions that are inherently wrong, dismissing your opinion would be me actually going nope your opinion is irrellevant, I'm not doing that I'm showing you how flawed it is, YOU dismiss others opinions over and over with statements like "Good for you" and "If you say so"

How's that dismissing them?

on your "...Duh?" if it's so obvious how come you are using the term finite as if it means definite,

Because I was under the assumption that finite meant "Set Amount".

he is referring to Twilight. movile or novel.

Oh, well I don't know anything about that stuff.
---