Capcom makes lovable characters... I love Jake

#1ShinWeskerPosted 1/11/2013 3:50:14 AM
I think most games these days just have forgetable characters, like in Mass Effect, Dragon Age etc. (along with the terrible gameplay).

Resident Evil 6 has great characters, and Sherry grown up is great and felt a bit nostalgic when she talked about her dad. Jake is just cool.
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2PyroSparkPosted 1/11/2013 4:28:29 AM
Jake is awesome.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#3ManuMIASPosted 1/11/2013 6:06:22 AM
Helena is awsome too
#4AnimesetsunaPosted 1/11/2013 6:07:15 AM
I am awesome as well.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#54sakuraHa0Posted 1/11/2013 6:45:25 AM
Leon is awesome too ... DAT hairstyle ... a hero with not-typical space marine hairstyle.
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#6AfariquePosted 1/11/2013 6:52:23 AM
I love Chris. He's a drama queen.
---
GT: Dzieckoh (No LIVE, atm.) Games: RE6, DOA5, WO3, AR.
#7FPSChrisPosted 1/11/2013 7:11:00 AM
What about Piers? I mean cmon.......he did it for the BSAA. Haha.
---
GT: Chrizillaa. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
#8First_Aid_SprayPosted 1/11/2013 7:38:45 AM
ShinWesker posted...
I think most games these days just have forgetable characters, like in Mass Effect,

>:(
#9BigBoss_TPosted 1/11/2013 11:56:47 AM
ShinWesker posted...
I think most games these days just have forgetable characters, like in Mass Effect

I'm commander Shepard and this isn't my favorite post in the galaxy.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/-AyOhJIt3qY/0.jpg

C'mon, who doesn't like Shepard.
---
I eat Lightning and Crap Thunders!
#10tevin1569Posted 1/11/2013 12:41:03 PM
I liked everyone in this game..I know people are like "Hate him, love her, stupid girl, dumb, blah blah blah...". I just liked everyone.

Sherry and Jake were such an awesome team...I don't understand how Jake was cheesy..I mean he was the only person who felt real "I know what a chainsaw does"...My bro and my friend loved Jake so much because he was different and didn't care. I loved my SherBear..She was a little sweety then and now a babe who is super likable now. I also like Helena, I related to her, she just had a great personality. Piers was adorable, and Chris, well Chris is my queen(I liked the drama queen comment XD). But yeah, I will always remember everyone in this game. :3
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)