should next game have team co op online?

#1saberstromPosted 1/11/2013 6:14:08 AM
it would be fun to have small squads in co op, maybe 4 or 5 people per team for online co op play sorta like orc but 100 times better, on resident evil 6 scale. we could play as chris leading a squad or anyone.
#2AnimesetsunaPosted 1/11/2013 6:46:43 AM
I enjoy playing Versus online. Not really like playing co-op campaign. I played ORC Pro Solo and got S+. And I got all S rank on all difficulties Solo in this game. So I prefer playing single player on Campaign.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#3ManuMIASPosted 1/11/2013 6:54:33 AM
I really like co-op, when Im playing with friends I have a lot of fun, the problem with RE6 is that chapters are way long, big issue for online matches. I got the game first day and it was hard to find ppl to play online in the first 2 weeks... so most of chapters I completed bymyself.

RE6 has co-op but they way they handle I was beating the game alone most of the time.

with my friends just getting the game in december I have a lot of fun helping them.
#4ssj_duelistPosted 1/11/2013 6:55:26 AM
Operation Raccoon City tried this...
#5saberstrom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 12:50:23 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Operation Raccoon City tried this...

orc had cheap feel it. i'm talking a full blown game like what we have now. actually they should add squad play as dlc.
#6XSilverPhoenixXPosted 1/11/2013 1:52:57 PM
The co-op ruined the games for me because now I always want co-op. The problem is that there needs to be longer separation so you feel like you're playing single player and encountering things the other player is not.

I would even want the original and RE2 with co-op but it would probably ruin the games original intent.

If they go back to single player I'll feel so lonely. I hated playing this game single player because the co-op element should not be there at all if you have to play alone.

Even Ada didn't feel like a proper single player campaign. She was just unphased super ninja slut.
#7tevin1569Posted 1/11/2013 1:55:02 PM
I want in outbreak game like that :D. That would be nice...I just want CINDY :(. But I would rather it be like an Outbreak scenario instead of a cannon RE game.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#8MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/11/2013 2:05:07 PM
I don't want online, and Resident Evil to be used in conjunction with each other ever, they need to reboot the series by making it specifically an offline franchise again, solo is where it's at..sure they can add co-op for Mercenaries mode, but campaign should always be solo, basically another Resident Evil 4, but with more horror, and less villagers..and one-liners. <.<
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.