Your fastest speedrun on Leon's second chapter

#81GameCoderPosted 1/13/2013 11:38:35 AM
Okay down to 0:27:07, had a good run with a friend. I don't think I can beat that record again.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (94/100 Site Buddies)
#82slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:58:46 AM
BOOYAH, just got down to 26:57 with a friend, Damn are we good!
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#83Stover46Posted 1/13/2013 12:02:35 PM
26:56!

I always get great times after partnering with slapper, great job man!
---
http://i.imgur.com/jOBHh.jpg
#84GameCoderPosted 1/13/2013 12:03:38 PM
lol. Not as good as the top 3. They know something that we don't. And I'm itching to find out what it is.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (94/100 Site Buddies)
#85POETS133Posted 1/13/2013 1:07:46 PM
Mine is 25 minutes and 24 seconds On the xbox Renet
---
Resident Evil & Poets of the fall DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS Thomas Hewitt aka Leatherface
#86IlDankoPosted 1/13/2013 1:09:54 PM
7 minutes
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#87slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:22:26 PM
POETS133 posted...
Mine is 25 minutes and 24 seconds On the xbox Renet

Feel free to share any tips if you like.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#88POETS133Posted 1/13/2013 1:29:20 PM
I Dont have a ps3 . And My Tips are Secret
---
Resident Evil & Poets of the fall DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS Thomas Hewitt aka Leatherface
#89AnimesetsunaPosted 1/13/2013 3:27:40 PM(edited)
Oh boy. What a day. How many times people join in for fun trying to kill zombies as I am seriously doing the event?
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#90AnimesetsunaPosted 1/13/2013 3:20:40 PM
GameCoder posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
From slapper
Got a useful tip to save some time:

- Plant a Remote bomb right by the signpost near the first open grave in the graveyard (right before going up the short hill near the crashed bus). After you spawn the dog with the key and you see the cutscene of him running off, he spawns right by the signpost mentioned above, so blow up the remote bomb to have the key waiting for you when get there. This saves about 15 seconds or so, and it sucks that you can't kill him before he runs off, I have tried using a remote bomb to kill him just after he escapes the bathroom, but he appears immune to damage until he spawns in the graveyard. I'll let you guys know if I find anything else of interest.

I am still not sure where to plant a remote bomb. Right by the signpost near the first open grave(right before going up the short hill near the crashed bus)?

Found it, it's on the 2nd signpost (the arrow) actually. Just plant it near the signpost (plant it between the pathway you're following). As for the lightning stun, it did it once but, the 1st stun will still shift the camera on the zombie either you did it successfully or not. However, the 2nd lightning stun is helpful since it will save you like 2 to 3 seconds of it.

Thanks, Coder. Got it.

And Never knew slapper is really good at this.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)