Achievements Leaked for Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition

#101Neutron15Posted 1/17/2013 6:35:40 AM
GameCoder posted...
^Well technically she did, but only a 4 minute exclusive video. It's on youtube if you haven't seen it. And putting her in Raidmode is kind of fun.

not really
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#102GameCoderPosted 1/17/2013 6:41:15 AM
Neutron15 posted...
GameCoder posted...
^Well technically she did, but only a 4 minute exclusive video. It's on youtube if you haven't seen it. And putting her in Raidmode is kind of fun.

not really

What do you mean? It's over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzv5xNOjdhI
or are you talking about putting her on Raidmode?
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (96/100 Site Buddies)
#103AnimesetsunaPosted 1/17/2013 6:45:12 AM
I think he want to mention that he really want Rachel's own story.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY
#104ssringoPosted 1/17/2013 11:02:42 AM
GameCoder posted...
shagohad3 posted...
I think i'll stick to the 3ds version unless they make the campaign coop online.

Me too I think. Thinking about going through Hell Mode again makes me wanna cringe.

The 3DS hurts my hands to play on. I can't wait for Revelations on a console. It's probably my 2nd favorite RE game.
#105largerockPosted 1/17/2013 11:27:13 AM
A topic on the RE6 board which has over 100 pots and no arguments? Wait, what?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#106BasementDudePosted 1/17/2013 11:28:35 AM
you got to love pots
---
number of e-huggies received today: 2,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 216,957,001
#107Alky88Posted 1/17/2013 12:24:20 PM
If you play the game you'll quickly notice how stupid that Rachael trailer really is.... unless she can teleport around the ship.
On top of that they didn't even bother fixing her character model so don't expect anything out of this new version.
At best they'll change Hell mode a bit considering they've renamed it to Infernal.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#108GameCoderPosted 1/17/2013 12:55:23 PM
Alky88 posted...
If you play the game you'll quickly notice how stupid that Rachael trailer really is.... unless she can teleport around the ship.
On top of that they didn't even bother fixing her character model so don't expect anything out of this new version.
At best they'll change Hell mode a bit considering they've renamed it to Infernal.

I played the game and I know what you meant. Maybe she's using the Elevator or the vent, idk. However, that trailer shows what really happened to her (the game didn't even bother explaining how she died except being drained by those oozes). As for the new version, they will going to change little things like those minigames regarding hotwiring the elevators.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (96/100 Site Buddies)
#109TankPreseaPosted 1/17/2013 1:24:19 PM
GameCoder posted...
Alky88 posted...

I played the game and I know what you meant. Maybe she's using the Elevator or the vent, idk. However, that trailer shows what really happened to her (the game didn't even bother explaining how she died except being drained by those oozes). As for the new version, they will going to change little things like those minigames regarding hotwiring the elevators.

Well they would need to change that, as they were touchscreen parts.

As for Rachael, I at least hope they add her as a playable Raid Mode character.
#110WhitevicePosted 1/17/2013 2:35:38 PM
Wesfanboynever posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Stop an enemy bullet with your knife....really.

They mean the Ooze who shoot their bones at you.

Yeah, and this is super easy to do. Way easier than deflecting arrows in RE5. Since the bones are large and in a cross shape. Just find a corner with the right angle and spam your knife like in RE5.