Achievements Leaked for Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition

#21Dark_EpathyPosted 1/11/2013 6:56:25 PM
I'm definitely buying it again just to experience it on the big-screen. Game's great. On that note, I'll take the time to also download RE4 HD. : )
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#22DigimonTrainerPosted 1/11/2013 6:59:54 PM
If it comes to the PS3 I'll prolly pick it up,

Also, I'm gonna lol hard if this sells more than RE6.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#23AnimesetsunaPosted 1/11/2013 7:04:58 PM
DigimonTrainer posted...
If it comes to the PS3 I'll prolly pick it up,

Also, I'm gonna lol hard if this sells more than RE6.

Then Kobayashi will @_@ if REvelations sells more than RE6.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#24miky90Posted 1/11/2013 7:10:43 PM
This achievements are the same as the ones on the 3DS mission menu.
I'm happy that more people will be able to play this fantastic game, but I won't buy it again. I just hope they don't add new story content, forcing me to buy it.
#25GameCoderPosted 1/11/2013 7:12:59 PM
Both Revelation and RE6 have different POV/campaigns, but Revelation has that scary factor (remember Rachel and the Mayday guy?) that RE6 lacks.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (93/100 Site Buddies)
#26GodofLegendPosted 1/11/2013 7:16:27 PM
Interesting... however I won't buy it again.
I didn't enjoy it the first time....
#27probablyidkPosted 1/11/2013 7:23:32 PM
Harleenz posted...
I finished this game yesterday and it was AWESOME! It's actually scary.

probablyidk posted...
wonder if there will be co-op online? i never played this on the 3ds due to the 3DS controls, didnt wanna buy the pro circle pad or play it on such a small screen. so i'm gonna pick it up for PS3!

I don't think so, at least for campaign. There are times when your partner ditches you and you're alone for a bit.

you can never play as the partner? i dont get why it wouldn't have co-op though, the game had co-op campaign originally but capcom ditched it... you even have a partner so... why not bring that over to the ps360 to make it just something more than a plain port.
#28MakoChanXPosted 1/11/2013 7:27:20 PM(edited)
miky90 posted...
This achievements are the same as the ones on the 3DS mission menu.

Exactly, which means this easily could be fake. It would be easy to pass the 3DS achievements as 360 ones.

I'm gonna wait until Capcom (hopefully soon) announce something before getting all my hopes up. Capcom are not my favourite company at the moment.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnau3FARq1rkuymjo8_250.gif
#29Neutron15Posted 1/11/2013 7:25:53 PM
probablyidk posted...
Harleenz posted...
I finished this game yesterday and it was AWESOME! It's actually scary.

probablyidk posted...
wonder if there will be co-op online? i never played this on the 3ds due to the 3DS controls, didnt wanna buy the pro circle pad or play it on such a small screen. so i'm gonna pick it up for PS3!

I don't think so, at least for campaign. There are times when your partner ditches you and you're alone for a bit.

you can never play as the partner? i dont get why it wouldn't have co-op though, the game had co-op campaign originally but capcom ditched it... you even have a partner so... why not bring that over to the ps360 to make it just something more than a plain port.

it is better to stay in its default
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#30SamA7XPosted 1/11/2013 7:30:17 PM
I already own this game on the 3ds so I wont be picking it up, I honestly think its a daft idea putting a handheld game onto consoles, but thats just me.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")