Achievements Leaked for Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition

#31AzureVergilPosted 1/11/2013 7:32:16 PM
MakoChanX posted...
miky90 posted...
This achievements are the same as the ones on the 3DS mission menu.

Exactly, which means this easily could be fake. It would be easy to pass the 3DS achievements as 360 ones.

I'm gonna wait until Capcom (hopefully soon) announce something before getting all my hopes up. Capcom are not my favourite company at the moment.

Exophase has never failed when its come to Achievement/Trophy leak.

They got the full Hitman HD Trilogy trophy list way before Square-Enix/IO Interactive made a official announcement, people said the same thing and in the end, the HD trilogy turned out to be real.
#32YermomHoudiniPosted 1/11/2013 7:32:39 PM
I hope it's not dlc, otherwise I will never be able to buy it
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#33AzureVergilPosted 1/11/2013 7:38:50 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
I hope it's not dlc, otherwise I will never be able to buy it

Knowing Capcom, its will probably be Digital Only outside of Japan... RE4 HD, Okami HD, RE: CV HD, RE: UC HD, RE: DC HD were Digital only. The only exception was DMC HD Collection but that because they packed all 3 games together. If its only 1 game alone or just 2, they don't see it worth using a Blu-Ray disc for them.
#34BrianwtPosted 1/11/2013 7:39:49 PM
SamA7X posted...
I already own this game on the 3ds so I wont be picking it up, I honestly think its a daft idea putting a handheld game onto consoles, but thats just me.

Yeah they could even scale the version for the 360 and PS3 versions up to HD and since I have never played this game since I don't own a 3ds I would buy this for the story.
#35MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/11/2013 7:40:56 PM
I wonder if it will get a physical copy, I believe Resident Evil HD Collection was released PHYSICALLY in Japan, Resident Evil Chronicles HD Selection was as well, no idea why why Japan doesn't think us Americans don't want physical copies, I hate digital downloads to be honest. XD ..anyway I already have Revelations on 3DS, I'm not about to purchase it again, I'm surprised it wasn't just a rumor, though. =]
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#36AzureVergilPosted 1/11/2013 7:46:27 PM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
I wonder if it will get a physical copy, I believe Resident Evil HD Collection was released PHYSICALLY in Japan, Resident Evil Chronicles HD Selection was as well, no idea why why Japan doesn't think us Americans don't want physical copies, I hate digital downloads to be honest. XD ..anyway I already have Revelations on 3DS, I'm not about to purchase it again, I'm surprised it wasn't just a rumor, though. =]

Japan are not fans of DIgital Download, which is why they get all the disc version, even Okami HD. While Capcom of North America probably think Digital is the future, cost less money for them and want to shove Digital Download down our throat.
#37IlDankoPosted 1/11/2013 7:49:35 PM
Nice... So this was finally true, this makes me wonder if that claire dlc mentioned months ago would be real too
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#38locutus442Posted 1/11/2013 8:25:01 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
Stop an enemy bullet with your knife....really.

funny you should post that. alot of times when my friend plays black ops 2, when he goes to turn around real quick, he accidentally presses the right stick too hard and swings his knife (often when someone is shooting at him). when i see him do that, i often joke that he can't deflect a bullet with his knife.
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#39Coryo61827Posted 1/11/2013 8:38:46 PM
I just heard about this as well on twitter! I am SOOO excited! I have it for the 3DD but am definitely getting the PS3 version too. The game is amazing. :)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#40ShaunageAUPosted 1/11/2013 9:23:35 PM
Man I JUST bought a 3DS...
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.