Achievements Leaked for Resident Evil Revelations Unveiled Edition

#81AnimesetsunaPosted 1/12/2013 8:08:15 PM
gmoshier posted...
@Animesetsuna - I was talking about Beyond: Two Souls. It's a new PS3 exclusive game that is coming out sometime this year. Same dev team that made Heavy Rain and it will play like it too.

I see. I like the gameplay of The Last of Us but I didn't plan to get it maybe because I don't play much games lately.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)
#82slapper1Posted 1/12/2013 8:36:50 PM(edited)
AzureVergil posted...
What exactly is Raid mode? Everybody talk about it, is it similar to Mercenary?

Raid mode is a mission based mode where you have to play through a per-selected segment from the campaign and complete it as quickly and effectively as possible. You get ranked on Time, Accuracy, Damage Taken and Enemies Routed, and ranks impact your BP (shop points) you earn from the mission. Raid mode features heavy RPG mechanics where your character can level up, gaining increased defense, health and damage and allowing them to pick up and use higher level guns (similar to borderlands). Guns can be found in the missions, as mission rewards or from the shop, and gun parts can also be found or bought from the shop.

Raid mode features tons of enemies and bosses (that also level up as you play the higher difficulties) that have various perks (super speed, higher damage, higher defense, ect) and it also features 3 super weapons you can't find in Campaign mode (Drake: shotgun, Muramasa: rifle and Pale Rider: super magnum). It has 3 difficulty settings and 20 missions (61 missions total across all 3 difficulties, including the super hard Ghost Ship bonus mission) and there is a wide cast of characters and costumes to choose from (each character has special perks including increased reload speed or higher explosive or melee damage). It's f***ing awesome, hella addicting and a absolute blast if your playing with a friend. When it comes to the PS3 and has voice chat, it will be pretty much all I play, seriously.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#83FireMadePrimePosted 1/14/2013 9:25:26 AM
I hope Rachel gets her own chapter and we get to see her face.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#84Crimson_RexPosted 1/14/2013 10:03:17 AM(edited)
Oh~! So BEAUTIFUL! Racheal~!

Albert1285 posted...
I hope Jill Valentine returns and by that I mean that I hope they've used Julia's Voth face on the PS360 versions.

Ths, THIS.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#85AnimesetsunaPosted 1/14/2013 4:38:00 PM
Raid Mode.
---
I like Kana Hanazawa so much and I like The World God Only Knows Manga
#86IlDankoPosted 1/14/2013 4:40:25 PM
FireMadePrime posted...
I hope Rachel gets her own chapter and we get to see her face.

Its funny how in her ooze form her hair turned into part of her flesh
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#87AnimesetsunaPosted 1/14/2013 4:55:32 PM
slapper1 posted...
AzureVergil posted...
What exactly is Raid mode? Everybody talk about it, is it similar to Mercenary?

Raid mode is a mission based mode where you have to play through a per-selected segment from the campaign and complete it as quickly and effectively as possible. You get ranked on Time, Accuracy, Damage Taken and Enemies Routed, and ranks impact your BP (shop points) you earn from the mission. Raid mode features heavy RPG mechanics where your character can level up, gaining increased defense, health and damage and allowing them to pick up and use higher level guns (similar to borderlands). Guns can be found in the missions, as mission rewards or from the shop, and gun parts can also be found or bought from the shop.

Raid mode features tons of enemies and bosses (that also level up as you play the higher difficulties) that have various perks (super speed, higher damage, higher defense, ect) and it also features 3 super weapons you can't find in Campaign mode (Drake: shotgun, Muramasa: rifle and Pale Rider: super magnum). It has 3 difficulty settings and 20 missions (61 missions total across all 3 difficulties, including the super hard Ghost Ship bonus mission) and there is a wide cast of characters and costumes to choose from (each character has special perks including increased reload speed or higher explosive or melee damage). It's f***ing awesome, hella addicting and a absolute blast if your playing with a friend. When it comes to the PS3 and has voice chat, it will be pretty much all I play, seriously.

Sound interesting. I guess it's much interesting mode than The Mercenaries. Now tell us the date, Crappycom.
---
I like Kana Hanazawa so much and I like The World God Only Knows Manga
#88DetBeauregardPosted 1/14/2013 5:30:42 PM
I'm glad this is being ported to the big boy systems, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for any extra content (co-op, playable Rachael, etc). That's just not Capcom's style.
#89Wesfanboynever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:08:45 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
I'm glad this is being ported to the big boy systems, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for any extra content (co-op, playable Rachael, etc). That's just not Capcom's style.

Didn't Code Veronica get new content when it was ported?

Or RE4 from GCN to PS2?

Or Gold Edition with RE5?
---
What's to say really?
#90good_tobiPosted 1/15/2013 2:03:12 PM
is there platinum?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.