So what would you think Bloodshots could become?

#1Delta0126Posted 1/12/2013 12:42:31 AM
If they could evolve that is, I read the file on them and it doesn't say anything about whether this is the final evolution of C-Zombies or not so it's probably up for speculation.

Crimson Heads as most of us know are born from zombies who are incapacitated after awhile and letting the T-virus run rampant throughout their systems and as time goes on they eventually transform into the familiar form we know as the Licker.

Bloodshots are pretty much the C-Zombies version of the T's Crimson Head, except in the case of C-Zs the Bloodshot transformation seems more rare as it has to be 'prepped' since the sign that a C-Z will turn into a Bloodshot is when their eyes are red, possibly due to the type of blood or maybe the C-Virus mutating and when it sustains enough damage the transformation occurs.

Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this and somewhat surprised no one seems to has brought this up, on this board anyway. I did check around and other than people acknowledging Bloodshots are the C-virus version of Crimson Heads, nothing about wondering if they could evolve and into what.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#2YermomHoudiniPosted 1/12/2013 12:58:51 AM
so glad there's no bloodshot whopper in this game
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#3DarkPriestPosted 1/12/2013 1:09:03 AM
I always thought the Bloodshot was the inbetween stage from a zombie to a licker or whatever but that's just me.
---
OMG THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUCKS!!!!! -- Every subtitle purist ever....
#4AiRo1988Posted 1/12/2013 3:01:43 AM
I thought that you had the development stages as follows, Zombie - Red eyed Zombie - Bloodshot. Just took the zombies which had red eyes as the crimson head stage. Would have been interesting to see the Bloodshots mutate further, maybe a C-Virus Tyrant.
#5GoldsicklePosted 1/12/2013 4:53:26 AM
AiRo1988 posted...
Would have been interesting to see the Bloodshots mutate further, maybe a C-Virus Tyrant.

Both Tyrants and Bloodshots have exposed hearts.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#6MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/12/2013 5:07:40 AM
Bloodshot's are derpy XD
..after you learn to counter them they're paper weights, zombies with lanterns give me more trouble...Crimson Head is probably rolling in his grave for this crappy replacement.
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#7GoldsicklePosted 1/12/2013 5:10:53 AM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
Crimson Head is probably rolling in his grave for this crappy replacement.

I doubt it.

Crimson Heads are derpy enough to let someone shove a grenade into it's mouth and have it blow their heads up.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".