What if president Obama became a J'avo

#11IlDankoPosted 1/12/2013 10:18:56 AM
moonlithunter posted...
Afarique posted...
moonlithunter posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

Your obviously an idiot, but you don't have to spell like one.... unless your a dedicated idiot.

You're*

You're and Your applies equally.... both could be used in the following sentence.

Your more pedantic than an English teacher diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder.

Good deed for the day: Done.

Lol... I believe english isn't your native language right? Well that's not even a excuse since it isn't mine either..

Grammar bro... That's the difference from knowing your s*** and knowing you're s***

Never too late to learn xD
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#12AfariquePosted 1/12/2013 10:21:28 AM
Incorrect, my friend. However, seeing as you probably got on the defensive side, I'll let it go.

Just for future reference, it's OK to admit your mistakes, even on a board like this.

;)
---
GT: Dzieckoh (No LIVE, atm.) Games: RE6, DOA5, WO3, AR.
#13moonlithunterPosted 1/12/2013 10:29:21 AM
Did a little research as I was quite convinced I was right on this one..... and ate a big fat serving of humble pie..... funny how much it tastes like my own foot.

Serves me right for thinking I knew it all.....but at least I DO know the correct usage for "Your" and "You're" now!

I learned something useful on the RE6 board!

LOL!
---
Basking in the red afterglow....
#14WaterGod469Posted 1/12/2013 11:00:14 AM
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

b7
---
PSN: waterguy469
#15DarkchocolateXPosted 1/12/2013 11:19:10 AM
ITS A GANGBANG!!
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#16vgman94Posted 1/12/2013 11:57:06 AM
Umm... Maybe he meant the river? .... Kinda, maybe, yes? No? ....
#17ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:55:17 PM
I have no idea what is going on in this topic anymore. Must be the White House running pro BOW interference
#18icantseePosted 1/12/2013 2:30:06 PM
Trick question. Policies will stay the same.
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#19skermacPosted 1/12/2013 4:14:15 PM
IlDanko posted...
moonlithunter posted...
Afarique posted...
moonlithunter posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

Your obviously an idiot, but you don't have to spell like one.... unless your a dedicated idiot.

You're*

You're and Your applies equally.... both could be used in the following sentence.

Your more pedantic than an English teacher diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder.

Lol... I believe english isn't your native language right? Well that's not even a excuse since it isn't mine either..

Grammar bro... That's the difference from knowing your s*** and knowing you're s***

Never too late to learn xD

The bloody wanker is proper nawty!
#20RekoisCoolPosted 1/12/2013 5:28:02 PM
moonlithunter posted...
Afarique posted...
moonlithunter posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

You're*

*puts a deuce hat on your head and throws you in a corner*