What if president Obama became a J'avo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What if president Obama became a J'avo

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
4 years ago#11
moonlithunter posted...
Afarique posted...
moonlithunter posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

Your obviously an idiot, but you don't have to spell like one.... unless your a dedicated idiot.

You're*

You're and Your applies equally.... both could be used in the following sentence.

Your more pedantic than an English teacher diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder.

Good deed for the day: Done.

Lol... I believe english isn't your native language right? Well that's not even a excuse since it isn't mine either..

Grammar bro... That's the difference from knowing your s*** and knowing you're s***

Never too late to learn xD
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: Afarique

Afarique
4 years ago#12
Incorrect, my friend. However, seeing as you probably got on the defensive side, I'll let it go.

Just for future reference, it's OK to admit your mistakes, even on a board like this.

;)
GT: Dzieckoh (No LIVE, atm.) Games: RE6, DOA5, WO3, AR.

User Info: moonlithunter

moonlithunter
4 years ago#13
Did a little research as I was quite convinced I was right on this one..... and ate a big fat serving of humble pie..... funny how much it tastes like my own foot.

Serves me right for thinking I knew it all.....but at least I DO know the correct usage for "Your" and "You're" now!

I learned something useful on the RE6 board!

LOL!
Basking in the red afterglow....

User Info: WaterGod469

WaterGod469
4 years ago#14
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

b7
PSN: waterguy469

User Info: DarkchocolateX

DarkchocolateX
4 years ago#15
ITS A GANGBANG!!
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look

User Info: vgman94

vgman94
4 years ago#16
Umm... Maybe he meant the river? .... Kinda, maybe, yes? No? ....

User Info: ZeeDogge

ZeeDogge
4 years ago#17
I have no idea what is going on in this topic anymore. Must be the White House running pro BOW interference

User Info: icantsee

icantsee
4 years ago#18
Trick question. Policies will stay the same.
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 years ago#19
IlDanko posted...
moonlithunter posted...
Afarique posted...
moonlithunter posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

Your obviously an idiot, but you don't have to spell like one.... unless your a dedicated idiot.

You're*

You're and Your applies equally.... both could be used in the following sentence.

Your more pedantic than an English teacher diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder.

Lol... I believe english isn't your native language right? Well that's not even a excuse since it isn't mine either..

Grammar bro... That's the difference from knowing your s*** and knowing you're s***

Never too late to learn xD

The bloody wanker is proper nawty!

User Info: RekoisCool

RekoisCool
4 years ago#20
moonlithunter posted...
Afarique posted...
moonlithunter posted...
MrHayes77 posted...
Ha poor niger.

You're*

*puts a deuce hat on your head and throws you in a corner*
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What if president Obama became a J'avo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived