Why do people have trouble with the driving sequences?

#11KingVi3Posted 1/12/2013 9:12:34 AM
Cuz I hate RE with driving Sequences!!!!!!!!!
You get the Ideas
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#12DigimonTrainerPosted 1/12/2013 9:45:34 AM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
I've totaled my car 3 times alone just in 2012 ...>.>

You should probably stop driving altogether, take a scissor to your license, and try to retake and pass your road test again.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#13MissNayePosted 1/12/2013 10:17:11 AM
It is easy as sin and I do not even play driving games. I barely take any damage no matter who I use.
---
PSN: Ladynaye
Xbox Live: MorigannaX
#14REmasterPosted 1/12/2013 10:54:15 AM
The only part that seems to consistently give me (and other people) trouble is the avalanche sequence in Jake's chapter 2. I always seem to die at least twice around the bumpy hills and maybe once around the shifting glacier section and it's always because it's never clear exactly where you're supposed to be to dodge the incoming rubble or because I get confused about how the road opens up to me that I get stuck in a wall.
---
My youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/UltimateX34
#15largerockPosted 1/12/2013 11:07:49 AM
Not all of us have cars. I don't have one. and the driving sequences are quiet a bit different from the ones in real life though.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#16ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:27:02 AM
REmaster posted...
The only part that seems to consistently give me (and other people) trouble is the avalanche sequence in Jake's chapter 2. I always seem to die at least twice around the bumpy hills and maybe once around the shifting glacier section and it's always because it's never clear exactly where you're supposed to be to dodge the incoming rubble or because I get confused about how the road opens up to me that I get stuck in a wall.

You're supposed to go where there's no avalanche. Look for snow effects and stuff. If you see snow moving a bit on the left, that's where it's gonna go, so go to the right
#17RichterdgfPosted 1/13/2013 6:59:37 AM
Common-sense solutions still cannot change the fact that vehicle and swimming segments are always the worst part of any RE game they're in.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#18GiftedACIIIPosted 1/14/2013 11:33:43 PM
n00bs.
#19dodgekk9Posted 1/15/2013 12:08:01 AM
ZeeDogge posted...
I'm sure all of you already have cars and drive, or at least have played a video game with cars in it

But Resident Evil is NOT Need for Speed or Gran Turismo. If I want to race, I'll play Forza Motorsport.
---
http://www.youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel. / PSN: PressStart101
#20CPU-ZPosted 1/15/2013 12:15:55 AM
Richterdgf posted...
Common-sense solutions still cannot change the fact that vehicle and swimming segments are always the worst part of any RE game they're in.

You cannot disagree this in the slightest. Leon always ****s up any vehicle he's in.