Are the 7th and 8th Merc maps on PS3 European store?

#1ssj_duelistPosted 1/12/2013 12:20:13 PM
Can't find them anywhere.
#2steun91Posted 1/12/2013 12:37:34 PM
Yes they are, i bought them yesterday. Search for Resident Evil 6 (or a part of it), then click on the game 'Resident Evil 6', from there go to 'add-ons', then you'll get a list of available DLC. Have fun!
---
See you later alligator, after a while crocodile, don't forget to write.
#3ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:41:17 PM
I did that but it only had 4 add ons.

The three maps and each map individually.
#4steun91Posted 1/12/2013 12:42:18 PM
And on a side note: They're worth it! I only played Requiem of War once, but Liquid Fire some more, and i really like that map. The enemies are quite different from the other merc-maps, it really felt fresh to play on it. And Requiem has the biggest enemy ever on a merc-map, i'm looking forward to encountering it (died too early first time, after that, too busy playing Liquid Fire).
---
#5steun91Posted 1/12/2013 12:44:12 PM
Really? Oh that sucks... I remember though, that Resident Evil 6 turned up twice in the search list, and i believe i clicked on the second one...

I'm not really sure though about this statement, but it's worth a try...

Otherwise, if you are in the main menu of Resident Evil 6, you can click on 'Playstation Store'. If i'm right, that also takes you to all available DLC.
---
#6ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:57:51 PM
steun91 posted...
Really? Oh that sucks... I remember though, that Resident Evil 6 turned up twice in the search list, and i believe i clicked on the second one...

I'm not really sure though about this statement, but it's worth a try...

Otherwise, if you are in the main menu of Resident Evil 6, you can click on 'Playstation Store'. If i'm right, that also takes you to all available DLC.

Tried that too. :(
#7ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:35:31 PM
Found them, played them, loved them!

The outdoors one where the massive thing comes out is my favourite map ever!
#8steun91Posted 1/12/2013 2:11:13 PM
I'm glad you found them :). I just again played for over an hour on the two new maps, they're really good!
---
#9tevin1569Posted 1/12/2013 5:31:33 PM
ssj_duelist posted...
Found them, played them, loved them!

The outdoors one where the massive thing comes out is my favourite map ever!

Requiem for War is so pretty. I love the giants, except I'm not great at Mercs and I got murdered.
Liquid Fire is my favorite of the two. It kind of reminds me of prison and it has different monsters which is cool. I got grabbed and I thought it was just a centipede monster and before I knew it I was in a mouth! Such an awesome moment.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#10analitchPosted 1/12/2013 8:35:38 PM
tevin1569 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

... I got grabbed and I thought it was just a centipede monster and before I knew it I was in a mouth! Such an awesome moment.

Strangly erotic...i'm kinda turned on )X
---
o_O