Are the 7th and 8th Merc maps on PS3 European store?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Are the 7th and 8th Merc maps on PS3 European store?
4 years ago#1
Can't find them anywhere.
4 years ago#2
Yes they are, i bought them yesterday. Search for Resident Evil 6 (or a part of it), then click on the game 'Resident Evil 6', from there go to 'add-ons', then you'll get a list of available DLC. Have fun!
See you later alligator, after a while crocodile, don't forget to write.
4 years ago#3
I did that but it only had 4 add ons.

The three maps and each map individually.
4 years ago#4
And on a side note: They're worth it! I only played Requiem of War once, but Liquid Fire some more, and i really like that map. The enemies are quite different from the other merc-maps, it really felt fresh to play on it. And Requiem has the biggest enemy ever on a merc-map, i'm looking forward to encountering it (died too early first time, after that, too busy playing Liquid Fire).
4 years ago#5
Really? Oh that sucks... I remember though, that Resident Evil 6 turned up twice in the search list, and i believe i clicked on the second one...

I'm not really sure though about this statement, but it's worth a try...

Otherwise, if you are in the main menu of Resident Evil 6, you can click on 'Playstation Store'. If i'm right, that also takes you to all available DLC.
4 years ago#6
steun91 posted...
Really? Oh that sucks... I remember though, that Resident Evil 6 turned up twice in the search list, and i believe i clicked on the second one...

I'm not really sure though about this statement, but it's worth a try...

Otherwise, if you are in the main menu of Resident Evil 6, you can click on 'Playstation Store'. If i'm right, that also takes you to all available DLC.

Tried that too. :(
4 years ago#7
Found them, played them, loved them!

The outdoors one where the massive thing comes out is my favourite map ever!
4 years ago#8
I'm glad you found them :). I just again played for over an hour on the two new maps, they're really good!
4 years ago#9
ssj_duelist posted...
Found them, played them, loved them!

The outdoors one where the massive thing comes out is my favourite map ever!

Requiem for War is so pretty. I love the giants, except I'm not great at Mercs and I got murdered.
Liquid Fire is my favorite of the two. It kind of reminds me of prison and it has different monsters which is cool. I got grabbed and I thought it was just a centipede monster and before I knew it I was in a mouth! Such an awesome moment.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
4 years ago#10
tevin1569 posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

... I got grabbed and I thought it was just a centipede monster and before I knew it I was in a mouth! Such an awesome moment.

Strangly erotic...i'm kinda turned on )X
o_O
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Are the 7th and 8th Merc maps on PS3 European store?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived