Why Leon are Sherry are the best agents in the country... and possibly assassins

#1skermacPosted 1/12/2013 1:29:39 PM
They both work for the D.S.O. As stated in the wiki:

The Division of Security Operations was formed in 2011 by President Adam Benford.

The idea of the D.S.O. was to select the very best agents from other branches of the United States federal government and bring them under one elite group that would act as the "sword of the President," answering directly to the President's orders to take on any bioterrorist threat to the country.

The D.S.O. was given preferential treatment as an organization, as their ruling - being the ruling of the President - was considered absolute justice. The group was created for the purpose of efficiently and quickly eliminating any crisis that threatened the United States of America and its people.[

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Division_of_Security_Operations

Leon's and Sherry's ruling is abosolute justice, yes! I like them both more after reading that!

They are the best and baddest there is or they wouldn't be in the D.S.O. Only the president can tell them what to do. And if the president thinks anyone is a threat all he has to do is issue the kill order (assassination order) to either of them and it's done. To me it's hard to imagine either of them that ruthless, but I am glad they are against bioterrorists!

Sherry is sexy and tough, I'm almost liking her more than Ada. I would say Ada is their only equal. Marry me Sherry! lol
#2sbn4Posted 1/12/2013 1:40:29 PM
Sherry takes most of her direct orders from Simmons, not the president. And it still doesn't stop Sherry from needing Jake's help several times throughout the campaign.
---
"No man should fight any war but his own."
#3MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/12/2013 1:42:15 PM
Sherry seemed like an amateur agent to me, if it weren't for Jake saving her ass, she'd be screwed, opening the door in the middle of a chronic blizzard? ..****ing idiot. =_=;
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#4skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:45:02 PM
sbn4 posted...
Sherry takes most of her direct orders from Simmons, not the president. And it still doesn't stop Sherry from needing Jake's help several times throughout the campaign.

It's true she reports to Simmons, but I'm sure the president tells Simmons what he wants her and the D.S.O. to do. And her and Leon can operate on their own if need be, dishing out their abosolute justice. Now that Simmons is dead Leon and Sherry will report only to the next president.

If RE7 is co-op like RE6 I seriously want to see Sherry and Leon team up. Talk about unstoppable!
#5sbn4Posted 1/12/2013 1:46:19 PM
Sherry seemed like an amateur agent to me, if it weren't for Jake saving her ass, she'd be screwed, opening the door in the middle of a chronic blizzard? ..****ing idiot. =_=;

Yeah, that was pretty stupid, but to be fair to Sherry, she was said to be new to field work.

I personally think Chris is just as competent as Leon, if not more so. He still held his own against Leon even when Leon got the drop on him.
---
#6skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:50:07 PM
sbn4 posted...

Yeah, that was pretty stupid, but to be fair to Sherry, she was said to be new to field work.

I personally think Chris is just as competent as Leon, if not more so. He still held his own against Leon even when Leon got the drop on him.

Physically Chris can match Leon, but mentally he doesn't have what it takes to work for the D.S.O. or he would have been pulled to work for them.

Like Jake said in the game, all you jarheads look alike. Chris is just another grunt. No offense to Chris fans but that's the facts.
#7ZeeDoggePosted 1/12/2013 1:53:49 PM
And now DSO are probably going to be used to silence criticism and support BOWs under President J'avobama
#8skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 1:54:53 PM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...

More like the other way around. Sherry is tougher than she looks or she wouldn't be in the D.S.O. They only take the best of the best field agents, which she obviously was or she wouldn't have been selected.
#9sbn4Posted 1/12/2013 2:00:12 PM(edited)
Physically Chris can match Leon, but mentally he doesn't have what it takes to work for the D.S.O. or he would have been pulled to work for them.

That's because he founded the BSAA. He's perhaps the most respected member there. If you remember he's called a super hero and legendary by some of his teammates. Leon was forced to work for the government even if he's good at what he does.

Like Jake said in the game, all you jarheads look alike. Chris is just another grunt. No offense to Chris fans but that's the facts.

Not at all. That was Jake just being an idiot. And do people even know what jarhead means? These are people who follow orders blindly with no thought of their own safety or feelings. Chris is not one of these people. He follows orders sure, but he has personal issues he deals with. Chris is more human than just being a grunt. Hell, in RE5 he drops the mission for his own personal agenda. RE6 alone disproves the whole "lol jarhead" accusations. He doesn't even have a "jarhead" hair cut. And when Jake asks about Wesker, Chris tells him it was both professional and personal reasons for killing him.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Leon vs. Chris debate since that's the last thing we need and I like them both. I just wanted to say my piece and be done, so I'll leave it at that.
---
#10skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 2:05:40 PM
sbn4 posted...

That's because he founded the BSAA. He's perhaps the most respected member there. If you remember he's called a super hero and legendary by some of his teammates. Leon was forced to work for the government even if he's good at what he does.

Not at all. That was Jake just being an idiot. And do people even know what jarhead means? These are people who follow orders blindly with no thought of their own safety or feelings. Chris is not one of these people. He follows orders sure, but he has personal issues he deals with. Chris is more human than just being a grunt. Hell, in RE5 he drops the mission for his own personal agenda. RE6 alone disproves the whole "lol jarhead" accusations. He doesn't even have a "jarhead" hair cut. And when Jake asks about Wesker, Chris tells him it was both professional and personal reasons for killing him.

I'm not trying to turn this into a Leon vs. Chris debate since that's the last thing we need and I like them both. I just wanted to say my piece and be done, so I'll leave it at that.

You need a little education. A jarhead is a nickname for the U.S. Marines in real life. My cousin is in the Marines and they call themselves jarheads. Just a nickname, not someone that blindly follows orders.

Chris may have founded the BSAA because he is a good soldier. But working for the D.O.S. requires a LOT more than just soldiering skills. Like the wiki says, they took the best out of every govt agency, which would include the BSAA to be in the D.O.S.

If he was as good as Leon and Sherry he would have been selected and someone else would have been placed in chraged of the BSAA. It didn't happen. Sherry and Leon are officially the best in the country. So says the president!