Why Leon are Sherry are the best agents in the country... and possibly assassins

#41SamA7XPosted 1/13/2013 6:04:23 AM
When Chris and Leon fight, we all know Leon could of ended that fight at anytime, hes has agility, intelligence and most of all the instinct to survive. In RE4 even Ada comments on how she feels Leon is lucky the way he faces multipule hardships but always comes out smelling of roses, but when it comes down to it theres no such thing as luck, just survival instinct.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#42skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:04:26 AM
AndyDono posted...
skermac you just had to start a stupid fanboy/fangirl war didn't you (T_T)...

My intention was not to start a fan war. In fact I never liked Leon that much until I looked up Sherry yesterday and started reading about the D.S.O. After reading the resi wiki and seeing what Sherry and Leon do I started liking him a lot more because not many are selected to the D.S.O. only the best agents the govt has.

I just wanted to share history not start a war as I had never heard of the D.S.O. and didn't know who worked for them. But I admit to getting pumped up for him and Sherry after my research.

I always thought Leon was ok but nothing great until I read the wiki. Now I think I will play as him in the campaign, I used Helena the last 3 playthroughs but will use him next now that I have more respect for him.

Sure they all have done good things and Chris is a good squad leader but when I see him I think action army hero and not a clandestine secret mission hero, that's not degrading him, just how I see him imo.

When all is said and done Ada is still my fave, and now Sherry too. Ada seems to get over on all of them easily. She's the ultimate super smart, super sexy agent, spy, warrior, all skills character. No one has matched her yet imo.
#43skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:14:24 AM
sbn4 posted...
I was going to stay out of it, but jarhead is a deragatory term used to describe Marines. It may be a nick name, but its not a positive one. And I am prior service BTW. And even then Chris is not a Marine, and he doesn't act like grunt as already shown. So you are still wrong.

And I hate these character battles. If not for Claire, Sherry would have died. Hail Claire. If not for Leon, Claire would died. Hail Leon. If not for Ada, Leon would have died. Hail Ada. If not for Chris, Jill would have died. Hail Chris. If not for Jill, Chris would have died. Hail Jill. If not for Piers and Chris everyone would have died. Hail Chris and Piers.

We can do this all day. So can we all stop being fanboys? Especially you TC.

You are correct about everyone saving each other.

But I think you are incorrect about the Marines. My cousin calls himself a jarhead and we call him that too, affectionately, when we see him, which isn't much.

Maybe only Marines can get away calling each other jarhead affectionately? Well, family and close friends too. And maybe it's derogatory when used a certain way? I'll have to ask my fave jarhead cousin.
#44AndyDonoPosted 1/13/2013 8:15:36 AM
SamA7X posted...
When Chris and Leon fight, we all know Leon could of ended that fight at anytime ...

Blah blah blah, people should stop being a fanboy/fangirl... That fight didn't prove which characters were superior, the only thing it proves is that Chris and Leon are both equals.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#45IlDankoPosted 1/13/2013 8:38:40 AM
SamA7X posted...
When Chris and Leon fight, we all know Leon could of ended that fight at anytime, hes has agility, intelligence and most of all the instinct to survive. In RE4 even Ada comments on how she feels Leon is lucky the way he faces multipule hardships but always comes out smelling of roses, but when it comes down to it theres no such thing as luck, just survival instinct.

Lol no... Leon had the upper hand in that fight, attacked chris from the back and still got thrown like he was garbage... He just survives because of ada, it was like that in RE2, it was like that in RE4 x2 times and it was like that in RE6 x 3 times
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#46largerockPosted 1/13/2013 8:42:27 AM
IlDanko posted...
SamA7X posted...

Lol no... Leon had the upper hand in that fight, attacked chris from the back and still got thrown like he was garbage... He just survives because of ada, it was like that in RE2, it was like that in RE4 x2 times and it was like that in RE6 x 3 times

Dude, you're better than this, just get up here at the VIP seats and enjoy the popcorn.
By the way I got room for a few more people anybody wanna join?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#47SamA7XPosted 1/13/2013 8:49:11 AM(edited)
So I'm a fanboy for stating my opinion on a character? I just think that Leon had the upper hand on Chris thats all, I'm not exactly saying Leon is the greatest charcter and that he is the strongest character in the world, now that would be a fanboy statement.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")