if HAOS never fought Chris and Piers

#1YermomHoudiniPosted 1/12/2013 3:21:41 PM
it would have been able to complete its mission.

I just realized that HAOS have 0 reason to fight the protagonists, it was supposed to follow its programming to be infect the world, but for whatever reason he simply decided to ignore it and fought the protagonists instead.

had it actually followed its orders, it's not like humans even have means to combat this thing. submarine will never be able to match its speed and mobility in the water and take on it with a fair fight. so what are they gonna do? drop tons of nukes into the ocean and contaminate the ocean? it's a loss loss no matter what humans decide to do.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#2ssj_duelistPosted 1/12/2013 3:24:30 PM
Humans do have weapons to combat it. They are called guns. Guns which Chris and Piers had and used to kill it.
#3boofiePosted 1/12/2013 3:27:51 PM
OMG you are correct! It would have made like tentacruel and beat down entire cities! The only way to fight a monster like that is with.... ANOTHER MONSTER! Capcom really dropped the ball here. We could have had an epic battle on our hands. Instead Chris stabbed it with a knife.
#4AlbertWesker999Posted 1/12/2013 3:28:07 PM
HAOS was not fully developed at that point. If it was left to mature it may have been able to infect the world as Carla planned. It did have G in it so it is hard to say how developed its regenerative abilities would have been.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#5YermomHoudini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:34:18 PM(edited)
ssj_duelist posted...
Humans do have weapons to combat it. They are called guns. Guns which Chris and Piers had and used to kill it.

this thing is aquatic. just stay in the ocean, multiply a couple thousand times while consuming sea life or something, and then emit the gas everywhere. it doesn't have to go to land to spread the gas, it just need to emit enough gas to change the virus density in the atmosphere.
---
#6AndyDonoPosted 1/12/2013 3:55:10 PM
The monster lacked intelligence which was why it got own.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#7IlDankoPosted 1/12/2013 4:04:08 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

this thing is aquatic. just stay in the ocean, multiply a couple thousand times while consuming sea life or something, and then emit the gas everywhere. it doesn't have to go to land to spread the gas, it just need to emit enough gas to change the virus density in the atmosphere.

It was strictly necessary for it to get to the surface to reproduce itself... Thing it couldn't do
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#8longstorm555Posted 1/12/2013 4:04:20 PM
well, yes, if that fight had never happened the world would have been doomed IF haos had waited a little more to fully develop.

this topic is kinda funny.

i mean, that's like saying:

if ustank hadn't been defeated, he would've won.
#9YermomHoudini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 4:12:58 PM
longstorm555 posted...
well, yes, if that fight had never happened the world would have been doomed IF haos had waited a little more to fully develop.

technically yes, ustanak's mission is to capture 2 people, while HAOS' mission is to infect the world, not chasing 2 people where he doesn't have homefield advantage.
---
#10ManuMIASPosted 1/12/2013 4:24:21 PM
longstorm555 posted...
this topic is kinda funny.

i mean, that's like saying:

if ustank hadn't been defeated, he would've won.

THIS lol