Wanting friends for "No Hope" Campaigns.

#1Matty0289Posted 1/12/2013 7:53:59 PM
I've beat "No Hope" using Jake & Helena.

I'm on CH2 with Leon now. Looking for people to go through them with. That hasn't just stockpiled piles and piles of Ammo/First Aid Sprays. To at least make the game a challenge and fun! =-)
I try Hosting Online Games, but almost no-one joins.. >.>

I need to finish Leon, then do Chris, Ada, Agent, Sherry. (In Any Order)

I've started so many "New Game +s" and removed items, I forget who has what though. =-)
But that's all the more fun.

Let me know if anyone else needs the same, or just wants to have fun going through Campaigns again.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#2GoldsicklePosted 1/12/2013 9:11:38 PM
I have finished all campaigns on No Hope.
Taught me to be a goddamn hoarder and sneaky.

I can't guarantee that I'll be on at all times, since I'm busy doing art commissions.

My PSN is: Goldsickle
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#3KujaaPosted 1/12/2013 9:37:56 PM
LOL, I always have a full invintory unless I just got through with a boss. . . It kind of comes with playing no Hope alot. I melee stuff every chance I get and end up fully stocked usually just before a boss fight.

What I hate the most in no hope games is people that dont pull their weight. I had a guy pretty much just run around the whole T REX fight. I emptyed almost my entire invintory just to get him past that part.
At the end of chapter 5 he had like 36 kills with 82% acc and died 8 times becuase I couldnt heal him in in the fight with the Dog simmons while he was Leon and Ada as help.
I got 153 kills with 81% acc and died 0 times . . .

I guess he was trying to get a high acc LOL. If it takes you more than a 2 second to zero in on a target AT ANY RANGE WITH ANY WEAPON, you are doing it WRONG. . .
#4rewwPosted 1/12/2013 9:44:11 PM
^ Damn. What skill setup do people use in no hope?
---
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board
#5KujaaPosted 1/12/2013 10:00:07 PM
You cant use skill sets in no hope. Just practice, know the mobs mannerisms, know the area you plan to put your bullet. I use a green laser pointer for both short range and long range shots myself.
#6KujaaPosted 1/12/2013 10:08:29 PM
Oh yeah, one last thing. I dont go for head shots when I am using a gun. I go for the shoulders or foot for lolz and cqc when up close. Long shots, I go for the chest or largest "vital mass" available.
#7GoldsicklePosted 1/13/2013 12:19:47 AM
For Chris or Jake's campaign, you might wanna save Flash Grenades for certain parts where a J'avo might mutate into some form that you have problems with.

Use the Grenade to stun them and then perform a Melee from behind, that usually kills them instantly.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".