Vegeta vs Jake.

#31Supreme_XionPosted 1/13/2013 9:45:00 PM
I don't remember him hand-to-handing any person other than Chris unless you mean Alexia who whips his ass into the ground pretty much.

Even though Wesker got upperhanded by Alexia, Alexia got ******-punched by Wesker regardless, Edward.

Wesker hand-to-handed Chris & Jill, Chris & Sheva afterwards in the part when Wesker about to escape the ship.
---
Offical Wesker of RE6 boards. Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength. PSN: Pain-of-TerrorZX
#32Ryan-06Posted 1/13/2013 9:51:53 PM
TheSmartBlonde posted...
Vegeta can blow up planets. Jake probably has a power level of 200 or so.

This.
Oh that said, If Vegeta and Goku were in Mass Effect 3, it would've been much easier to win the war!!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#33Supreme_XionPosted 1/13/2013 9:53:04 PM
Trapping don't make a difference, Lisa can't run as the mansion about to explode anyway. Lisa would died Regardless.

As for two Ivans & Sergei, he still use his superhuman abilities plus his weapons to beat em.
---
Offical Wesker of RE6 boards. Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength. PSN: Pain-of-TerrorZX
#34edward18Posted 1/13/2013 9:57:51 PM
Yeah, but we're talking about a fight here, not gun-using. I highly doubt he'd be able to just slap around tyrants. And if you're saying that about Lisa, why even include her? That isn't an actual FIGHT then.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#35Supreme_XionPosted 1/13/2013 10:30:20 PM(edited)
I highly doubt he'd be able to just slap around tyrants

Who sed Wesker can't slap around Tyrants? You mean he wouldn't ******-punched them xD. Wesker already punched Alexia, not mentioning flinching her. If he does that then he can do that to other Tyrants. And Alexia is no different than the Tyrants.
---
#36Supreme_XionPosted 1/13/2013 10:20:07 PM(edited)
The Cat-and-mouse fight that Lisa & Wesker got involved. Wesker's pretty confident handling Lisa. I including her during the fight not after the fight
---
#37Supreme_XionPosted 1/13/2013 10:22:27 PM
It was nice talking here. That Goku vs Wesker is a piece of cake. See ya.
---
#38edward18Posted 1/13/2013 10:24:44 PM
Your italics typing is really annoying.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#39Supreme_XionPosted 1/13/2013 10:53:16 PM(edited)
edward18 posted...
Your italics typing is really annoying

Ok.
---
#40largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:39:10 PM
People took this topic seriously......

I am disappoint RE6 board.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.