The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Man, Go To Hell Crapcom!!! (Possible Spoilers)

#1FadetooBlackPosted 1/13/2013 11:30:12 AM
Out of all the freakin' characters, Piers was the only one to get royally screwed... WHY??? Just stupid!

I liked his character... He was the perfect replacement for Chris. Chris killed Wesker... Ok, as far as I'm concerned his quest should've been over! Obviously Crapcom intends to drag the series out for another 36 games AND obviously the epidemic is global, AND obviously they want to start phasing in super-human characters, so its the perfect time to start reeling in some new blood.

They've already ruined the series by bringing in full on, alien level monsters, they've ruined it by NOT advancing the Umbrella story at all, yet again, and they've ruined it by taking the fight around the globe in one game (now we gotta go into outer space!), the least they can do is spare us the decent characters and start phasing out these old, useless characters (Chris)... Ugh!
---
Rest in Piss
#2ZeeDoggePosted 1/13/2013 11:33:33 AM
They can't kill Chris because

-spoliers-

Boulder is alive
#3FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:38:40 AM
Who?

They should have, and then Piers could visit Claire and pay his respects... Hit it, and develop a love interest. Question... Why the hell did Jake care that Chris killed his father??? He didn't even know Wesker and he knew Wesker was a bad guy, so why all the drama?
---
Rest in Piss
#4AlbertWesker999Posted 1/13/2013 11:44:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#5MMX377Posted 1/13/2013 11:50:00 AM
FadetooBlack posted...
Who?

They should have, and then Piers could visit Claire and pay his respects... Hit it, and develop a love interest. Question... Why the hell did Jake care that Chris killed his father??? He didn't even know Wesker and he knew Wesker was a bad guy, so why all the drama?

This is a dramatic horror game. Deal with it.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#6ZeeDoggePosted 1/13/2013 11:51:40 AM
MMX377 posted...
FadetooBlack posted...
Who?

This is a dramatic horror game. Deal with it.

Drama? Does this mean Chris has a Facebook?
#7FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 11:52:01 AM
Aw c'mon!! Lmao! I didn't even play RE5. When I saw that Wesker was back again I said forget about it.

So is Chris THE face of Residen Evil or something? His combat millage is WAY too high and, enough is enough.
---
Rest in Piss
#8MissNayePosted 1/13/2013 11:52:34 AM
AlbertWesker999 posted...

Chris and the Boulder were in a serious relationship until Wesker came between them.
---
PSN: Ladynaye
Xbox Live: MorigannaX
#9IlDankoPosted 1/13/2013 11:53:20 AM
FadetooBlack posted...
Aw c'mon!! Lmao! I didn't even play RE5. When I saw that Wesker was back again I said forget about it.

So is Chris THE face of Residen Evil or something? His combat millage is WAY too high and, enough is enough.

Well yeah... He is the face of RE
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#10boofiePosted 1/13/2013 11:56:55 AM
MissNaye posted...
AlbertWesker999 posted...

Chris and the Boulder were in a serious relationship until Wesker came between them.

Domestic violence. It can destroy relationships.