Man, Go To Hell Crapcom!!! (Possible Spoilers)

#11FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:05:07 PM
MissNaye posted...
AlbertWesker999 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ

Chris and the Boulder were in a serious relationship until Wesker came between them.

Maybe it's because I didn't play the game, but all he did was push a boulder into some hot juice... What's the joke?
---
Rest in Piss
#12IlDankoPosted 1/13/2013 1:07:39 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
MissNaye posted...
AlbertWesker999 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xuXkVzBdJQ

Chris and the Boulder were in a serious relationship until Wesker came between them.

Maybe it's because I didn't play the game, but all he did was push a boulder into some hot juice... What's the joke?

He didn't just pushed the rock, he beats the hell out of it before pushing it
---
That's when the lights go down and the room turns red
PSN: Dan21993
#13FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:10:59 PM

Lol! Were they inside a volcano??? How could they even breathe in there? And am I the only one who noticed that in almost all the RE games there is always some hot juice somewhere? It's getting kinda old.
---
Rest in Piss
#14MMX377Posted 1/13/2013 1:11:57 PM
FadetooBlack posted...

Lol! Were they inside a volcano??? How could they even breathe in there? And am I the only one who noticed that in almost all the RE games there is always some hot juice somewhere? It's getting kinda old.

Capcom's logic, not any logic.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#15boofiePosted 1/13/2013 1:17:35 PM
Hot juice FTW!
#16FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:17:44 PM
I said after 2nd Wesker that I would not play another RE game if Wesker was in it. Now I am a little disappointed with RE6 for various reasons already discussed throughout the last few months, but it was a fun game... Is it worth it to go back and play RE5?

I gotta admit I don't care too much for Chris and I can't stand Wesker at all... I even hate that his name was in this game, and we just HAD to get his kid, but just wondering if it's a better game than this one.
---
Rest in Piss
#17First_Aid_SprayPosted 1/13/2013 1:26:01 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
I
I gotta admit I don't care too much for Chris and I can't stand Wesker at all... I even hate that his name was in this game, and we just HAD to get his kid, but just wondering if it's a better game than this one.

Well, that's a matter of opinion. In my opinion, yes. RE5 is a better game than 6, though I didn't particularly care for either. That being said, if you hate Wesker...then play RE5 so you get the pleasure of killing him. >___>
#18skermacPosted 1/13/2013 6:49:55 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
Out of all the freakin' characters, Piers was the only one to get royally screwed... WHY??? Just stupid!

I liked his character... He was the perfect replacement for Chris. Chris killed Wesker... Ok, as far as I'm concerned his quest should've been over! Obviously Crapcom intends to drag the series out for another 36 games AND obviously the epidemic is global, AND obviously they want to start phasing in super-human characters, so its the perfect time to start reeling in some new blood.

They've already ruined the series by bringing in full on, alien level monsters, they've ruined it by NOT advancing the Umbrella story at all, yet again, and they've ruined it by taking the fight around the globe in one game (now we gotta go into outer space!), the least they can do is spare us the decent characters and start phasing out these old, useless characters (Chris)... Ugh!

Are you saying you don't like playing RE6?
#19tevin1569Posted 1/13/2013 7:18:32 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
MMX377 posted...
FadetooBlack posted...
Who?

They should have, and then Piers could visit Claire and pay his respects... Hit it, and develop a love interest. Question... Why the hell did Jake care that Chris killed his father??? He didn't even know Wesker and he knew Wesker was a bad guy, so why all the drama?

This is a dramatic horror game. Deal with it.

Drama? Does this mean Chris has a Facebook?

Haha...I laughed.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#20ssj_duelistPosted 1/13/2013 7:52:57 PM
You'll be glad he's dead after playing Mercs as him.