Man, Go To Hell Crapcom!!! (Possible Spoilers)

#31TMW001Posted 1/14/2013 10:36:34 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...
His character is all the more tragic because he sacrificed himself to save Chris. Now Chris has to shoulder yet another burden, but that's okay--he's come to terms with that.

I do think he's getting up there, though. Dude's pushing forty. He can't keep fighting these monsters forever.

Why I think Piers shouldn't have been killed off he could be Chris's sucessor,but what's done is done can't expect Capcom to BS Piers back to life now can we?
#32FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:29:24 PM
Kaliesto posted...
Why should a main protagonist always die? It doesn't always have to end that way.

For shock value or change. Chris should've died... If he comes back for another one he should be a COMPLETE nut job and turn on everyone. That's just way too much combat... No one is that lucky.
---
Rest in Piss
#33FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:33:51 PM

You'd know that if you did some research before starting idiotic topics on this board which is already full of idiotic topics like this one.

That's what I have you for... Thanks boy. SWING!
---
Rest in Piss
#34FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:35:37 PM
Crimson_Rex posted...
Gee, what an original arguement and or complaint.

Thanks, I spent 36 seconds working on it and I'm beat.
---
Rest in Piss
#35FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:39:26 PM
TMW001 posted...
Dark_Epathy posted...
His character is all the more tragic because he sacrificed himself to save Chris. Now Chris has to shoulder yet another burden, but that's okay--he's come to terms with that.

I do think he's getting up there, though. Dude's pushing forty. He can't keep fighting these monsters forever.

Why I think Piers shouldn't have been killed off he could be Chris's sucessor,but what's done is done can't expect Capcom to BS Piers back to life now can we?

They sure did BS Wesker back to life. Not to mention Ustanak fell into some hot juice and walked right out so this isn't a stretch at all... Its Crapcom.

This is the same company who didn't even bother to explain Nero's existence. Smh.
---
Rest in Piss