About Wesker's Master Plan in RE5...

#11YermomHoudiniPosted 1/13/2013 2:07:57 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
The best people would have binded with Uroboros probably ending up looking like Wesker at the end of RE5.

wesker himself has at least 2 viruses running through his body and he was overdosed on a virus at that time. I have no idea why people use wesker as an example when no one on earth is like that. that's not even evolution, basically only infected bow or zombies could survive uroboros, and that's stupid.

But if 80% of people (and animals?) became like the Uroboros monster that Excella and that other person became,

in RE5 alone we see the virus fail 100% of the time, wesker doesn't even count as success.
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#12Wiiplayer111Posted 1/13/2013 2:15:16 PM
YermomHoudini posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
The best people would have binded with Uroboros probably ending up looking like Wesker at the end of RE5.

wesker himself has at least 2 viruses running through his body and he was overdosed on a virus at that time. I have no idea why people use wesker as an example when no one on earth is like that. that's not even evolution, basically only infected bow or zombies could survive uroboros, and that's stupid.

Well people could bind to the virus. Jill and Wesker have bound to some viruses with no side effects when they had no other viruses in them. We don't even know if Wesker binded perfectly or if his previous viruses helped or disabled him from binding perfectly and that his end game version wasn't semi-perfect.

I only use Wesker as an example because he was the only one who at least binded somewhat with the virus.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#13Turo602Posted 1/13/2013 2:20:45 PM
He was relying on natural selection.