Done with this game

#11Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:16:39 PM
IlDanko posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
So I played every night for the zombie mayhem event and my stats never updated, i did everything in my power (auto upload, sync on the site) and nothing ever changed so I figured the site was behind. Everyone is talking about the ticket for the retro costume and mine says I dont have one. Sick of wasting time on these events (only reason to even play this game anymore) and getting screwed over but all my other stats update fine. Screw capcom......

Maybe i got yours.... I didn't killed any zombie for the event (haven't played the game since november) yet i got the ticket o.O

Lol that would be funny
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, need for speed most wanted, borderlands 2
#12SamA7XPosted 1/14/2013 4:54:58 AM
RE.Net has been nothing but trouble since day one, I'll always remember getting excited when I watched the trailer for the site, it made it sound so awesome, too bad its such a let down, I think Capcom have left it too late to add anything new, most players have quit and sold their game.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#13RichterdgfPosted 1/14/2013 5:36:50 AM
All my stuff updates just fine, and I've got a shiny new ticket ready to go when the EX3 costumes are added.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#14jsquad4136Posted 1/14/2013 8:10:51 AM
Richterdgf posted...
All my stuff updates just fine, and I've got a shiny new ticket ready to go when the EX3 costumes are added.

Nobody likes braggers that are dripping with smug, kid.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#15largerockPosted 1/14/2013 9:06:34 AM
Woah....what's with the mod rage in the first few posts?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#16RichterdgfPosted 1/14/2013 9:18:04 AM
jsquad4136 posted...
Richterdgf posted...

Nobody likes braggers that are dripping with smug, kid.

Nobody likes whiners that cry and moan either, champ.

As for the reason behind the "mod rage" on the first few posts, I believe it is because people kept quoting the same censor bypass. Quoting someone else's ToS violation is a ToS violation in itself.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#17Starsoul_klrPosted 1/14/2013 1:22:04 PM
I don't believe they were quoting each other during those post... I'm not even sure what it would have been to cause it.

Anyhow hopefully things go well at RE.NET.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.