Discovered an Easter Egg

#1guiltyslayerPosted 1/14/2013 8:51:05 AM
During the elevator crossover between Chris, Piers, Jake, and Sherry, It is possible to swap Chris and Jake. Chris and Sherry will talk about how he knew Jake was Wesker's son since the BSAA isn't supposed to be privy to that information.

Meanwhile Jake and Piers will basically say they hate each other's guts.
#2MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/14/2013 8:53:02 AM
Lol, yeah..I like the conversation between Jake 'n' Piers, Piers defending his boyfriend. ^-^
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#3largerockPosted 1/14/2013 8:56:23 AM
Not really an easter egg bro, just a piece of dialogue.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#4guiltyslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:04:40 AM
largerock posted...

It's dialogue that is easy to miss due to it's hidden nature, so by technicality it is an Easter Egg.
#5tevin1569Posted 1/14/2013 9:04:58 AM
largerock posted...

Well a lot of people don't know you can do that :P. I'm not sure what an easter egg is but I didn't know about that till way later. I love Jake and Pier's convo, so cute!...
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#6rewwPosted 1/14/2013 10:23:45 AM
So you can't ride it Jake/SHerry and Pier/Chris??
---
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board
#7guiltyslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:36:45 AM
reww posted...
So you can't ride it Jake/SHerry and Pier/Chris??

That's the default order. The game actively encourages it, hence why Chris/Sherry and Piers/Jake pairings are not common.
#8tuznecotePosted 1/14/2013 11:01:40 AM
Yeah. I got it that way round when I played.
#9WhitevicePosted 1/14/2013 11:25:13 AM
You can mix and match for all kinds of conversations.

Chris/Piers & Sherry/Jake
Chris/Jake & Sherry/Piers
Chris/Sherry & Piers/Jake

Three possible pairs for 6 conversations (you get two at a time though)

Yeah, sounds complicated.

Playing co-op is the easiest way to orchestrate the conversation you want, but if you're playing solo, all you have to do is wait for everyone to take their respectful places at the levers.

And then you find the person you want to swap with and take their place, your partner and the misplaced person will run off to the other elevator, leaving you with their partner.

To put it simply, Sherry can kick either Piers OR Chris off their elevator and whoever you do kick off will pair up with Jake resulting in three possible combinations.

Happy conversation-making!
#10UnfoolishPosted 1/14/2013 11:31:39 AM
I like having Chris and Jake on the other side, having those two force to work together after their intense blowout. I like starting drama LOL