Why do people have low opinions of the RE Movies?

#1Nathbuds123Posted 1/14/2013 3:19:28 PM
I've seen every movie except the 3rd one and I'm just curious to know why people don't like them. Is it because there is too music action and not enough horror? I would say that the later movies have more action than RE 5 and 6 combined.
#2edward18Posted 1/14/2013 3:27:52 PM
Doesn't follow the story of the games at all, has Alice steal all the parts that should be given to the main characters, is even more rediculously action-packed than the modern games, and the story of the movies don't make any damn sense.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3PhaildPosted 1/14/2013 3:37:59 PM
Because they are bad movies.

The action is bad
The characters are bad
The script is bad

Need anything else?
---
Days left in Service: 0 / That's that
World Gone Wrong. Make It Right: 2013 / 2 / 19
#4tekknopirate985Posted 1/14/2013 3:41:53 PM
There crappy movies that have become nothing more then over the top action movies with no thought put into the story. The first 2 maybe 3 movies was decent enough to watch. But im not complaining to much the games havent been to good lately either.
---
tekkno was here!
#5BushidoEffect3Posted 1/14/2013 3:43:39 PM
Phaild posted...
Because they are bad movies.

---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
Precious_Roy: "tl;dr but I'd imagine they'd be stellar if given a surrender button." -on French ME3 MP players.
#6Crimson_RexPosted 1/14/2013 3:47:43 PM
Because they don't follow the same RE storyline, the movies are fair.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#7dragonstar13Posted 1/14/2013 3:54:03 PM
The movie just doesn't interest me, even as an adaptation of a series I like. The 1st movie was fine, but then it turned too much like a fanfic starring Alice. Movies with bad scripts and poor action sequences I'm used to. Mutant superhero fighting zombies, yeah looks good on paper but got really boring quick for me.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#8MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/14/2013 3:54:23 PM
Alice is overrated, but it's true the franchise wouldn't be as popular without the movies..even if they are a disgrace to the series. -_-;
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 1/14/2013 4:10:00 PM
Man, supernatural human being...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much and I like The World God Only Knows Manga
#10Maelstrom12Posted 1/14/2013 4:18:26 PM
Have you ever seen a scy fy movie?Imagine if those guys had access to a bigger budget and a..... 'better' cast.

Alice is the John Cena of Resident Evil to me.
---
"You were almost a Jill sandwich!" Barry Burton,Resident evil