Ada's Campaign is Morning Wood Hard!!!

#1FadetooBlackPosted 1/14/2013 7:43:29 PM
Lawd have mercy, this is freakin' ridiculous... I can't even get down the hallway of the first cabin! I got 20 rounds and a lousy ass a crossbow and a hallway full of badasses... There is no freakin' way!! My game must be glitched. I can't imagine anyone has gotten out of this; it must be the most unbeaten campaign in he history of games!

Drums... Drums, in the deep... They are coming. I cannot get out.
---
Rest in Piss
#2skermacPosted 1/14/2013 7:45:47 PM
Huh? It was one of the easiest even on No Hope. You must have a glitch.
#3saberstromPosted 1/14/2013 7:54:04 PM
yeah but the difference is u dont need a pos t vac for ada's campaign to be hard ;)
#4rewwPosted 1/14/2013 7:54:18 PM
sneaky sneaky
---
PSN: ShandyX
#5FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 7:57:25 PM
skermac posted...

Well something is wrong. I ran down the hallway, killed the first one around the corner, 2 more stormed me, so I ran back down the hallway back into the cabin and 3 of them are coming down behind me. I killed the 2 that made it to the room, THREE MORE ARE COMING DOWN THE HALLWAY!!!

Realizing that they just keep respawning more and more, I just took the bullet and hauled ass. When I got to the end of the hallway there were 5 and a 6th at the end. I got trapped on the ground and couldn't get up.... There must've been 10 that had me pinned to the floor... No rounds, no first aid... This is ridiculous!
---
Rest in Piss
#6AlbertWesker999Posted 1/14/2013 8:17:53 PM
FadetooBlack posted...
skermac posted...

Well something is wrong. I ran down the hallway, killed the first one around the corner, 2 more stormed me, so I ran back down the hallway back into the cabin and 3 of them are coming down behind me. I killed the 2 that made it to the room, THREE MORE ARE COMING DOWN THE HALLWAY!!!

Realizing that they just keep respawning more and more, I just took the bullet and hauled ass. When I got to the end of the hallway there were 5 and a 6th at the end. I got trapped on the ground and couldn't get up.... There must've been 10 that had me pinned to the floor... No rounds, no first aid... This is ridiculous!

Solid Snake it bro.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#7BasementDudePosted 1/14/2013 8:22:40 PM
ada is one of my cures for morning wood
---
number of e-huggies received today: 255,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 214,357,305
#8FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:28:47 PM
BasementDude posted...
ada is one of my cures for morning wood

I'm willing to bet everyone spent at least 5 minutes admiring Ada's ass at different angels. Lol.
---
Rest in Piss
#9occmanPosted 1/14/2013 8:29:33 PM
BasementDude posted...
ada head first in a service duct is one of my cures for morning wood

Fix'd.

2,350,050 e-huggies for a 100% Correct BasementDude!
#10FadetooBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:30:02 PM
AlbertWesker999 posted...
Solid Snake it bro.

Looks like I'm gonna have to do that, cuz if the strategy is stealth, that's not gonna work out too well for me. These things aren't affected by sneakage.
---
Rest in Piss