Its moments like this that make Agent Hunt all worth it.

#1DegalonPosted 1/14/2013 11:17:17 PM
Go the entire match constantly dying...but then....I get up close, and come up behind em in the commotion, and then...

TWANG!

One good swing of a lead pipe upside someone's head never felt so satisfying. I don't even really care if I kill em, i'm not expecting to. But getting that ONE GOOD HIT in, that's all that matters lol.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#2viper9xPosted 1/14/2013 11:53:16 PM
that sounds like music to my ears TWANG, perfectly described. I also like the pathetic screams of agents after an acid attack from upon high.
#3krw703Posted 1/15/2013 9:36:26 AM
*spawns as zombie with grenades attached to it*
*runs up to building*
*AI Helena shoots me*
*KABOOM!*

> Hunt Successful
> Finished off an Agent

Nothing will ever be more satisfying than getting the AI to teamkill the Agent you're hunting.
---
PSN: krw703; DQ8-JP-LLA [Trap Box, 3 attempts] (H1, Y6, J10, K12)
Now Playing: Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
#4viper9xPosted 1/15/2013 9:48:55 AM
krw703 posted...
*spawns as zombie with grenades attached to it*
*runs up to building*
*AI Helena shoots me*
*KABOOM!*

> Hunt Successful
> Finished off an Agent

Nothing will ever be more satisfying than getting the AI to teamkill the Agent you're hunting.

lol, I've had something very similar happen to me, but in the catacombs.
#5Crimson_RexPosted 1/15/2013 9:56:32 AM
Hide as a J'avo behind some cover, taking my time. See my AI partner put a agent in dying status. I think here's my chance, and I run to the dying human only to see my AI friend cutting their throat. Eh, a win's a win.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#6GameCoderPosted 1/15/2013 10:01:48 AM
Lol know the feeling. I had that feeling during Chris chapter 3 campaign. Chris and Piers running away from the chopper. Me standing at the boat ready to block them. Keep spamming attack and always hitting them. Chopper release a rocket, and BOOM we all died, but at least the hunt is successful lol.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (96/100 Site Buddies)
#7AlbertWesker999Posted 1/15/2013 10:20:34 AM
Went into a Jake/Sherry match where they just killed the chainsaw guy before Leon rams the plane into the ground. The agent saw me jump back into his game and I guess he wanted revenge, as I had killed him maybe 10 minutes prior with the Block Slash combo.

He waits around the corner of the passage so I wait just out of sight and I turn the camera so I can still see him. I figured he'd lose interest, but we waited on each other to make a move for about 2 minutes. Another agent hunter jumps in and kamikazes right around the corner and I wait a sec to let Jake get distracted so I could blindside him. The other guy puts him into dying and finishes him off just as I round the corner. I bet that Jake player was raging.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#8LuxierePosted 1/15/2013 12:56:02 PM
AI Chris let me ride down the elevator with him in ch5, but I had to respawn when we got down there :(
---
"Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your balls"
#9Matty0289Posted 1/15/2013 1:51:39 PM(edited)
My favorite successful Agent Hunt was..

"Chris Chapter 3 End".

I spent like 7 minutes trying to kill this "Chris / AI Piers" duo during the Ship Part. They finally got to the "Docks" part just before the Helicopter chases them and tries to blow them up and they're forced to run. After trying about 4 times, I couldn't kill them because the Agent basically has his back to a wall. Once, I got to their platform and hit the Agent, but got murdered instantly. (I knew he was just farming at that point), and was about to just give up and leave. He finally moves on ahead and activates the Helicopter. So I stay, and I spawn in an area and move to the catwalk they'll be crossing.

Chris gets caught up having a fight with me when he should be running, and takes too long. Next thing I know, Cutscene comes up of Chris, and you hear Piers screaming.
Hunt Successful
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#10al27052Posted 1/18/2013 11:19:46 PM
A couple days ago I was playing against a REALLY arrogant Leon player at the Cathedral. I was playing with one other hunter as well. We must have played for at least 45 minutes. The guy kept killing us and then saying "good job". We got him into dying status at least 3 or 4 times, but fricking Helena would stun us before we could finish him off.

Finally we got him on the ground, and I finished him off before Helena could revive him. Oh man. He must feel pretty stupid. All that arrogance and taunting, and then just...gets his butt kicked.