Its moments like this that make Agent Hunt all worth it.

#11Infectedglore2Posted 1/19/2013 12:02:13 AM
Crimson_Rex posted...
Hide as a J'avo behind some cover, taking my time. See my AI partner put a agent in dying status. I think here's my chance, and I run to the dying human only to see my AI friend cutting their throat. Eh, a win's a win.

Happens to me all the time My least favorite, being tactical and having a dueling match as a Strelat and finally downing him with my spikes... but before I can run up and bring him down the AI does it. ****ing kill stealers.
#12AnimesetsunaPosted 1/19/2013 12:20:24 AM
Press & hold Circle button to see if there is friendly human Hunter there or not.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY... Kana huggy ~ 0,000,000,000
#13DarkD3stinyPosted 1/19/2013 12:32:14 AM
I got into a game of Jakes and Sherrys before the chainsaw jumps down (stage before it). Anyway I got in and both players were stood there with no enemies so they started chasing me. Anyway a hunter comes in while Sherry wonders off. The hunter and myself locked Jake by hitting him with one swipe of our swords over and over one after the other then finished him off, satisfying hunt.
#14cooldog707Posted 1/19/2013 4:16:03 AM
al27052 posted...
A couple days ago I was playing against a REALLY arrogant Leon player at the Cathedral. I was playing with one other hunter as well. We must have played for at least 45 minutes. The guy kept killing us and then saying "good job". We got him into dying status at least 3 or 4 times, but fricking Helena would stun us before we could finish him off.

Finally we got him on the ground, and I finished him off before Helena could revive him. Oh man. He must feel pretty stupid. All that arrogance and taunting, and then just...gets his butt kicked.

I had a match like that... Jake chapter 3... This Sherry player with I assume infinite ammo was spamming praises and thanks... I dunno why I heard them on the radio... She also messed with us a lot using the ledge melees (well mostly the other agents that kept joining) and quick shot + set up for back heavy melee. I must have took 30 minutes or so doing this match... It's hard being two j'avo against players lol, eventually a Jake player joined and after more frustration I managed to distract sherry enough for my partner to get Jake... It's not as satisfying as getting Sherry but I'll take what I can get lol
---
PSN: dudebean329