This is what you get for completing the game on No Hope

#1skermacPosted 1/15/2013 11:20:25 AM
A Dog Tag that has "Dare to Hope" on it. I'm happy to use it now, but drained. I just beat it.

I also got these trophies:
Back in the Day
Leave it to the pro

Those are the trophies for Veteran and Pro for those that didn't know. I didn't see a No Hope trophy so I guess there is just the Dog Tag.

I found it easier to beat the game on No Hope playing solo. I let a random join once and he kept dying in areas I wasn't. Don't have to worry about that with AI. But an experienced player would be a good help, if you can find someone online.

I did it in this order using these characters:

Ada, because she is my fave
Helena
Piers
Jake

Just finished with Jake, very tough with barely any ammo. I consider myself an average player so it took almost 3 hours to beat chap 5, whew! But felt so good, especially to see trophies pop up!

Good Luck to everyone working on No Hope. You can do it! If I can anyone can. If I see anyone on when I do a quick search I will join to help out, any difficulty. I'm still having fun with this game,
#2typhoonikanPosted 1/15/2013 11:51:03 AM
I bet Capcom executives sat in a conference room for hours to determine what the players would get once completing No Hope.

"Costumes? Exclusive Weapons? Bonus Maps?... No. DOG TAGS! YES!"
#3Stover46Posted 1/15/2013 12:06:57 PM
It's easier on Solo since the A.I is as deadly as the enemy A.I. You can also use the A.I to kill/set up enemies much easier for melee and such, saving ammo

but it's always more fun with a partner.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
#4karyotypePosted 1/15/2013 1:39:17 PM
trophy would have been better
#5ZeeDoggePosted 1/15/2013 1:41:21 PM
karyotype posted...
trophy would have been better

MS doesn't allow new achievements unless it's a paid DLC, so I'm guessing they couldn't give new trophies for PS3
#6skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:44:18 PM
Yeah, a Dog Tag isn't much. They should have gave us another costume or weapon, something like the chicago typewriter or infinite rocket launcher would have been cool. Or even one free dlc map, anything except just a Dog Tag. But it's still a good feeling of accomplishment.

AI partners don't really help that much on most levels. When I gave the command to attack they would say "can't right now" even if they were standing next to me doing nothing. Same when they were in the way and I issued the "wait" command. Most of the time they said they were busy. The commands are laughable. But sometimes they did kill a couple enemies. They can clear out a room for you if you can hide long enough in a corner. That is where AI is good.
#7slapper1Posted 1/15/2013 1:45:10 PM
^ This, sadly.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#8good_tobiPosted 1/15/2013 2:06:28 PM
haven't you platinumed it yet?
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#9Crimson_RexPosted 1/15/2013 2:09:12 PM
skermac posted...
Yeah, a Dog Tag isn't much. They should have gave us another costume or weapon, something like the chicago typewriter or infinite rocket launcher would have been cool. Or even one free dlc map, anything except just a Dog Tag. But it's still a good feeling of accomplishment.

AI partners don't really help that much on most levels. When I gave the command to attack they would say "can't right now" even if they were standing next to me doing nothing. Same when they were in the way and I issued the "wait" command. Most of the time they said they were busy. The commands are laughable. But sometimes they did kill a couple enemies. They can clear out a room for you if you can hide long enough in a corner. That is where AI is good.

I feel no motivation of playing No Hope, it's just 'there'.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#10skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:40:35 PM
Crimson_Rex posted...
skermac posted...

I feel no motivation of playing No Hope, it's just 'there'.

I did it for the challenge.