Chris comeback partner [Spoilers]

#1shonenleePosted 1/15/2013 5:17:15 PM
If Chris will be featured in another RE game (numbered or not), who would you prefer to be his partner next? - Results (111 votes)
Jill - a solid and formidable teamup as proven from the previous games.
35.14% (39 votes)
Claire - a real sibling powerhouse as proven in Code Veronica.
16.22% (18 votes)
Sheva - a dependable partner in facing the hostile horde.
9.01% (10 votes)
Jessica - easygoing but still an excellent sniper/shooter.
2.7% (3 votes)
Piers - a proven loyal and trustworthy comrade.
22.52% (25 votes)
None - he should go solo this time.
14.41% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This poll is inspired by the RE game marathon I have this previous weekend.

I just realized that Chris has more partners compared to the other RE characters. I still included Piers and Jessica in the selection despite the outcomes of the games they were in. Piers fate was unknown (although presumed dead), while Jessica was a double agent.

As for me I would rather see Chris (if he comes back) in a solo mission~no partners~ similar to the first RE5 teaser preview. I guess from the experiences he had gone through from the previous games, he would choose to go alone and finish the mission himself.

Feel free to discuss/ vote, but please no ship wars or whatever. Thanks.
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5
#2IlDankoPosted 1/15/2013 5:36:05 PM
The lack of leon in this poll kills the dream of the possibly most overpowered partnership in the whole history of capcom
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#3shonenlee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:50:05 PM
IlDanko posted...
The lack of leon in this poll kills the dream of the possibly most overpowered partnership in the whole history of capcom

I was thinking of including Leon in the poll, as I loved and admired both characters and it will be an epic team to reckon with. But after the feedback from RE6's performance, I'm afraid such team up will not be possible in the future. =[
---
#4loverboyyssPosted 1/15/2013 6:04:58 PM
Capcom has confirmed Piers is dead and will remain dead.

And how is it that was left unknown?

Because it wasn't shown?

The factory exploded. He was succumbing to the virus. He was the one who killed Haos with one , final blast. Dude's dead.

Again:

Confirmed by Capcom.

Watch the developer interview for RE6 with Spoilers.
#5shonenlee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 6:07:56 PM
loverboyyss posted...

Because it wasn't shown?

The factory exploded. He was succumbing to the virus. He was the one who killed Haos with one , final blast. Dude's dead.

Again:

Confirmed by Capcom.

Read the spoiler tag after unknown.
---
#6loverboyyssPosted 1/15/2013 6:26:15 PM
shonenlee posted...
loverboyyss posted...

Because it wasn't shown?

Again:

Confirmed by Capcom.

Yea, it's not presumed.

It's confirmed.
#7FranticFrenzyPosted 1/15/2013 6:47:58 PM
Rebecca!
Slight nostalgia factor for Resident Evil 1!
---
"Demon Fang! Demon Fang! -new skill-
Damn, I must be a genius! DOUBLE Demon Fang! -Zelos Wilder
#8RKOLegend1Posted 1/15/2013 8:37:04 PM
loverboyyss posted...
shonenlee posted...
loverboyyss posted...

Because it wasn't shown?

Again:

Confirmed by Capcom.

Yea, it's not presumed.

It's confirmed.

Not that I think he'll come back (although I hope he does in some capacity), but we didn't actually see him die.

Capcom can say what they want, but we never saw him die. I felt the same way about prior characters like Jill, Ada, etc.
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/eman1190/stats/232117421/ps3/
#9YunFang1130Posted 1/15/2013 8:47:19 PM
Claire deserves to have her own game after being absent for so long. And Jill was already featured in RE5 and Revelations so I picked Piers (or new character). I don't care if Capcom "confirmed" he's dead. In the interview, they admitted that they were considering a possible comeback for Wesker. And the way they constructed the c-virus, I'd say anything's possible at this point. Just look at Simmons.
#10loverboyyssPosted 1/15/2013 8:55:17 PM
YunFang1130 posted...
Claire deserves to have her own game after being absent for so long. And Jill was already featured in RE5 and Revelations so I picked Piers (or new character). I don't care if Capcom "confirmed" he's dead. In the interview, they admitted that they were considering a possible comeback for Wesker. And the way they constructed the c-virus, I'd say anything's possible at this point. Just look at Simmons.

What is it with you people leaving important parts of interviews to make your case?

They said and I quote 'We thought about bringing back Wesker, but decided not to because it would ruin the story.'

They also said they would not bring back a character just for the sake of bringing back a character and they would not kill a character just for the sake of killing a character.

You may not care, but they (Capcom) have said countless times that: Piers and Wesker are dead. And they ain't coming back.

You have got to start paying attention in the interviews. You know, the entire thing, not jsut the part that you like.