Chris comeback partner [Spoilers]

#11BlueRamzaPosted 1/15/2013 8:56:55 PM
I'd like to see Sheva return as Chris partner rather then Jill; if Capcom has to bring Chris back again for RE7.
---
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
#12loverboyyssPosted 1/15/2013 8:59:18 PM
YunFang1130 posted...
Claire deserves to have her own game after being absent for so long. And Jill was already featured in RE5 and Revelations so I picked Piers (or new character). I don't care if Capcom "confirmed" he's dead. In the interview, they admitted that they were considering a possible comeback for Wesker. And the way they constructed the c-virus, I'd say anything's possible at this point. Just look at Simmons.

And yes, look at Simmons.

And Carla.

Who suffered horible mutations and are dead.

Look at Piers and the way his arm was acting out by the time he was at the pod with Chris. Look at the way he knew he was going to mutate more and more. Look at the agony he was every time he walked, and look how much it hurt him to use his arm. So much so that he'd scream every time he shocked Haos.

Imagine the kind of power it took for him to kill Haos once and for all?

Capcom shouldn't even need to confirm it.

You can tell the guy died, he's in the game to die, his entire story was about bringing Chris back and nothing more.

No wonder Capcom doesn't listen to their fans, their fans can't seem to understand interviews or basic plot or what goes on in the games.
#13DetBeauregardPosted 1/15/2013 10:52:32 PM(edited)
Claire. Jill is boring.

But I'd rather see a Leon + Chris campaign and a Claire + Sherry one.

Edit: I should add that I missed the "solo" option, which is actually my preference. Four campaigns, all solo. No more of this crap co-op stuff. But if there HAS to be co-op to please the casuals, see my recommendations above.
#14tevin1569Posted 1/15/2013 11:52:11 PM
I love Jill but I thought Sheva was a better partner...I like them together best.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#15YermomHoudiniPosted 1/16/2013 12:13:35 AM
I want a Piers and Deborah team up.
2 C-virus infested bioweapon fighting their way back into the living world.
too bad piers doesn't swing that way X(
---
The Legendary Iron Fisting. Personal best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden.
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM
#16Zeronic007Posted 1/16/2013 9:23:28 AM
There is only 1 true partner for chris. And that's a boulder.
#17shagohad3Posted 1/16/2013 9:29:25 AM
I vote Sheva. Jill probably partnered up with Parker again. Jessica is doing god knows what since Capcom likes to start story threads that go nowhere.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#18kalibre16Posted 1/16/2013 10:30:34 AM
Barry! Where's Barry?!?
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#19jpv2000Posted 1/16/2013 2:17:41 PM
Chris and Jill 4 ever.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#20shonenlee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:52:06 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
Claire. Jill is boring.

But I'd rather see a Leon + Chris campaign and a Claire + Sherry one.

Edit: I should add that I missed the "solo" option, which is actually my preference. Four campaigns, all solo. No more of this crap co-op stuff. But if there HAS to be co-op to please the casuals, see my recommendations above.

I agree, if ever Chris will be back I would really prefer his campaigns to be solo.

It heightens not only the tension but the challenge as well. There were times that the AI partner tends to be disruptive, I haven't played RE6 yet (still waiting for the PC) so I'm not sure if the AI has improved. =|

As for Claire, I would really loved to see her teamup with Chris, I loved their tandem in Code Veronica and having two Redfields fighting side by side was really a big bonus for me.
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5