Chris comeback partner [Spoilers]

#21dancingwaters9Posted 1/17/2013 4:02:32 PM
They need to make Chris x Piers canon.
---
Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Alaxas18?feature=mhee#g/ VGM and more to come
#22DetBeauregardPosted 1/17/2013 5:25:22 PM
shonenlee posted...
I agree, if ever Chris will be back I would really prefer his campaigns to be solo.

It heightens not only the tension but the challenge as well. There were times that the AI partner tends to be disruptive, I haven't played RE6 yet (still waiting for the PC) so I'm not sure if the AI has improved. =|

As for Claire, I would really loved to see her teamup with Chris, I loved their tandem in Code Veronica and having two Redfields fighting side by side was really a big bonus for me.

Very true. I think the series really started going downhill when co-op was introduced (RE5).

And now that I think about it, if co-op was in, a Chris + Claire and Leon + Sherry deal would be pretty neat, too.
#23shonenlee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:41:58 PM(edited)
DetBeauregard posted...
shonenlee posted...
I agree, if ever Chris will be back I would really prefer his campaigns to be solo.

It heightens not only the tension but the challenge as well. There were times that the AI partner tends to be disruptive, I haven't played RE6 yet (still waiting for the PC) so I'm not sure if the AI has improved. =|

As for Claire, I would really loved to see her teamup with Chris, I loved their tandem in Code Veronica and having two Redfields fighting side by side was really a big bonus for me.

Very true. I think the series really started going downhill when co-op was introduced (RE5).

And now that I think about it, if co-op was in, a Chris + Claire and Leon + Sherry deal would be pretty neat, too.

Which also reminds me if Chris will be back he'll be much older by then, his reflexes, stamina and even mental health could change, this will add another factor on how he can complete his mission or campaign. I think Capcom should also focus on the character's vulnerability and leave the melee moves on the Mercenaries campaign.

I do find it odd that Chris went missing and only Sheva expressed concern over his disappearance via her letter to Piers, no word from the others especially Claire.

Chris + Leon should be great team, but not sure if Capcom will again feature these two in one game after the dismal feedback from RE6.
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5
#24DetBeauregardPosted 1/17/2013 5:49:48 PM
shonenlee posted...
I think Capcom should also focus on the character's vulnerability and leave the melee moves on the Mercenaries campaign.

To me it seems that the kiddies love the ridiculous pro-wrestling moves that were first introduced in RE4, and thus I doubt they'll be going anywhere. I personally think that melee (other than perhaps the variety seen in the Outbreak games) is completely out of place in a series filled with virus-contaminated monsters that could infect you with one scratch. Defensive melee (as in to shove the thing away from you)? Cool. But not the crazy stuff we've seen in the later games.

Chris + Leon should be great team, but not sure if Capcom will again feature these two in one game after the dismal feedback from RE6.

To be fair, I think that RE6's dismal feedback is more about the gameplay and less about the awesomeness that is Chris and Leon.
#25shonenlee(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:13:45 PM
DetBeauregard posted...

To me it seems that the kiddies love the ridiculous pro-wrestling moves that were first introduced in RE4, and thus I doubt they'll be going anywhere.

:lol: I suddenly remembered that infamous RE4 suplex move. XD

To be fair, I think that RE6's dismal feedback is more about the gameplay and less about the awesomeness that is Chris and Leon.

Sorry I missed that one out, I only managed to look on the gameplay clips via Youtube, but I agree with you. I guess there's still a chance that this two RE heroes could join forces in future RE games.
---
I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through ~ Chris Redfield, RE5
#26aFriendofaDevilPosted 1/25/2013 2:06:05 AM
None.

Chris would consider anyone as a substitude for Piers...if you know what I mean...
and Leon would consider Chris as just another victim that needs to be saved,
which would probably just turn Chris into alcoholic again
---
...is a friend of mine
#27PyroSparkPosted 1/25/2013 2:52:26 AM
IlDanko posted...
The lack of leon in this poll kills the dream of the possibly most overpowered partnership in the whole history of capcom

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#28IlDankoPosted 1/25/2013 5:53:38 AM
aFriendofaDevil posted...
None.

Chris would consider anyone as a substitude for Piers...if you know what I mean...
and Leon would consider Chris as just another victim that needs to be saved,
which would probably just turn Chris into alcoholic again

Eh who has saved the world 2 times from a global outbreak??

And Who needs to be saved in EVERY game by ada??

Just saying...
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#29aFriendofaDevilPosted 1/25/2013 8:58:49 AM
IlDanko posted...
Eh who has saved the world 2 times from a global outbreak??

And Who needs to be saved in EVERY game by ada??

Just saying...

See, no one wants to save Chris....Poor thing (; _ ;)
---
...is a friend of mine