Umm What happened since RE5???

#2117chrisPosted 1/22/2013 12:35:57 AM
IlDanko posted...
Koolnerd12 posted...
Two things that annoyed me about this game

1) No prologue. RE5, RE4 had good prologues that set things up for me and I knew what was going on.

2) Where did Jake, Sherry, and Helena come from, and why should I care?

GTFO

---
Brawl Fc: 0303 2087 6199
Pokemon Platinum FC: 1248 0809 2640
#22AnimesetsunaPosted 1/22/2013 1:00:30 AM(edited)
Sherry was in RE2, right?
I don't care much about Jake and Piers. lol
#2317chrisPosted 1/22/2013 1:05:00 AM
why did this guy not mention Piers and why does he not know who Sherry is?
---
#24AnimesetsunaPosted 1/22/2013 1:05:56 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
IlDanko posted...
Koolnerd12 posted...

1) No prologue. RE5, RE4 had good prologues that set things up for me and I knew what was going on.

GTFO

How about giving a decent answer instead of being a douchebag as thats counterproductive. Try mutual respect. Won't get any if you don't give it. Not everyone is a ****ing RE maniac, lore master, mercenaries master, character fantasizer, I love-ada-so-much-she-only-belongs-with-Leon-or-edward. "I know so much so I'll be a rude ***** to novices". Very respectable I know.

In my case, Mass Effect is my forte, as a vet on that board, if a new person or someone unfamiliar has questions, I help them. Thats it. Gets things moving forward.

So you GTFO. Stay classy.

No.... You shouldn't said like that. And I didn't accept what they said. I know you angry at me because you thought that I agree with what they said.

"Where did Jake, Sherry, and Helena come from, and why should I care?"
When TC post this one, I really feel angry that TC doesn't even know Sherry and "Why should I care"? If TC says "Where did Jake, Sherry, and Helena come from, and are they important?", people can answer TC question.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#25AnimesetsunaPosted 1/22/2013 1:06:41 AM
17chris posted...
why did this guy not mention Piers and why does he not know who Sherry is?

Weird, right?
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#2617chrisPosted 1/22/2013 1:08:11 AM
good_tobi posted...
DetBeauregard posted...
Most of the plot-relevant information in RE6 is found by unlocking files by shooting serpent emblems. I dislike this, as I think the files should have been in the game itself, like with RE5 and previous games.

I like it, esp finding and shooting emblems. Don't like reading 5-6 pages files in the middle of the game. It just ruins the experience.

No it adds to the experience and to the story
---
#2717chrisPosted 1/22/2013 1:17:29 AM
BushidoEffect3 posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
IlDanko posted...
Koolnerd12 posted...

GTFO

How about giving a decent answer instead of being a douchebag as thats counterproductive. Try mutual respect. Won't get any if you don't give it. Not everyone is a ****ing RE maniac, lore master, mercenaries master, character fantasizer, I love-ada-so-much-she-only-belongs-with-Leon-or-edward. "I know so much so I'll be a rude ***** to novices". Very respectable I know.

In my case, Mass Effect is my forte, as a vet on that board, if a new person or someone unfamiliar has questions, I help them. Thats it. Gets things moving forward.

So you GTFO. Stay classy.

Why should anybody help someone understand something if his attitude is "why should I care" so stay classy and GTFO
---
#28Ryan-06Posted 1/22/2013 2:19:12 AM
Very classy of you as well. Everyones guilty. Cheers.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#29dr_zombergPosted 1/22/2013 2:20:22 AM
edward18 posted...
With RE4, Darkside Chronicles really needed to be released before hand since it shows us Leon was blackmailed into becoming an agent and hadn't become one because he wanted to like we all belived until Darkside Chronicles. we got a small indication in one of the RE3 epilogues but that was it.

Don't forget Krauser coming out of nowhere in 4 feeling like the audience should know him from something prior...

thats exactly what i said back when re4 came out.
when we first see krauser, they make a dramatic close up to his face, as if we already knew who he was and were supposed to react "OMFG, ITS THAT GUY!" (which was MY reaction when i first played CV on the DC and found out wesker was alive).

but instead, i simply said "and thats.... who?"
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#30BushidoEffect3Posted 1/22/2013 2:27:01 AM
dr_zomberg posted...
edward18 posted...
With RE4, Darkside Chronicles really needed to be released before hand since it shows us Leon was blackmailed into becoming an agent and hadn't become one because he wanted to like we all belived until Darkside Chronicles. we got a small indication in one of the RE3 epilogues but that was it.

Don't forget Krauser coming out of nowhere in 4 feeling like the audience should know him from something prior...

thats exactly what i said back when re4 came out.
when we first see krauser, they make a dramatic close up to his face, as if we already knew who he was and were supposed to react "OMFG, ITS THAT GUY!" (which was MY reaction when i first played CV on the DC and found out wesker was alive).

but instead, i simply said "and thats.... who?"

Lol. I nearly forgot about Krauser. Whats his history with Leon again? Didn't play DC.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg