$9.99 Resident Evil 6 when you order......

#11IlDankoPosted 1/16/2013 7:45:11 AM
I played the demo of the new DmC, as a game i love it... What i don't like is the fact that new dante is like a f***** saiyan.... I mean, really? His devil trigger just turns him into old dante??
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#12DigimonTrainerPosted 1/16/2013 8:22:16 AM
I've never played DMC before, but I just looked this game up on Youtube and it looks pretty fun. I might actually cave and get do this deal instead of waiting for the Gold edition of RE6.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#13heartlessoutlawPosted 1/16/2013 8:35:46 AM
dmc is awesome is your into 12 year old trash talking. action isnt bad. I'd play re6 over it any day.
#14StrangerSirKaiPosted 1/16/2013 8:43:13 AM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Richterdgf posted...
I love it when dumbasses take one look at Dante's new design and instantly write the game off as trash without so much as playing the free demo. It lets me know who I should ignore.

Exactly, it's still the same DMC engine the only thing changed was the looks, which let's you know who really do judge a book by it's cover.

There is so much wrong with that. It's an entirely different, and inferior, engine. DMC4 ran at 60FPS on MT Framework; DmC runs at 30FPS on UE3, and features a number of crappy design decisions like a dedicated launch button, no lock on, brain-dead and passive enemies that can only be killed with certain weapons, and guns that shave health at a rate so slow it wouldn't even qualify as "chip damage" in a fighting game.
#15slapper1Posted 1/16/2013 8:52:52 AM
The new DMC plays great and has brilliant level design and enemy design. I loved the demo and can't wait to get my copy from Gamefly in a few weeks. I also loved RE 6, so there is a happy medium of players who like both, although that number is probably quite low.
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#16kalibre16Posted 1/16/2013 11:18:05 AM
Richterdgf posted...
I love it when dumbasses take one look at Dante's new design and instantly write the game off as trash without so much as playing the free demo. It lets me know who I should ignore.

And What about those who DID play the demo and still feel that it was an awful game....or is that just not possible?

I get that people don't like RE6 and that's cool but how come whenever we say we don't like X Game suddenly we're the trolls
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#17Syn_VengeancePosted 1/16/2013 1:01:47 PM
slapper1 posted...
The new DMC plays great and has brilliant level design and enemy design. I loved the demo and can't wait to get my copy from Gamefly in a few weeks. I also loved RE 6, so there is a happy medium of players who like both, although that number is probably quite low.

This
---
Currently playing: Resident evil 6, need for speed most wanted 2013, Devil May Cry 2013, borderlands 2
#18largerockPosted 1/16/2013 1:05:40 PM
Animesetsuna posted...
Hmm... I played the demo and I don't like it and don't even want to buy it. I want to try MGR Revengeance demo next week. Maybe I will buy MGRR.

Bro, you just earned 280+ respect from me.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#19IlDankoPosted 1/16/2013 1:21:21 PM
The main games for me to get this year are DmC, MGRR, The Last Of Us and Tomb Raider Survivor.. And mayyyyybeeee Army of Two Devil's Cartel
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#20zombiabsolPosted 1/16/2013 1:27:39 PM
so excited, my mom pre ordered dmc for herself and shes supposed to be going to pick it up today, cant wait to hog the ps3 all night long.
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6