$9.99 Resident Evil 6 when you order......

#21AnimesetsunaPosted 1/16/2013 3:47:28 PM
largerock posted...
Animesetsuna posted...
Hmm... I played the demo and I don't like it and don't even want to buy it. I want to try MGR Revengeance demo next week. Maybe I will buy MGRR.

Bro, you just earned 280+ respect from me.

lol... but i won't buy MGRR because don't want to waste my money. I bought bunch of game but ended up selling to other people. I learned my lesson. Well, I got one game that I still stuck with, FFXIII.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa and also Yuka Iguchi and also Ayana Taketatsu sooooo much
#22MallyPureSmoothPosted 1/16/2013 5:17:51 PM
saberstrom posted...
i never played any dmc games. which is the best?

does the new dmc play like resident evil 6? is that why some of u dont like dmc?

The original Devil May Cry is the best IMO even though 3 has better action, the enemies, environments, and music struck a chord with me more than 3.

Also, no, DmC is nothing like RE6. The only thing they have in common is that you fight monsters and that's about it.
---
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm
#23ChukuProPosted 1/16/2013 5:28:38 PM
Richterdgf posted...
I love it when dumbasses take one look at Dante's new design and instantly write the game off as trash without so much as playing the free demo. It lets me know who I should ignore.

Exactly what a dumbass would say, btw it was never about his design .
---
DmC is garbage.
#24AnimesetsunaPosted 1/16/2013 6:18:16 PM
MallyPureSmooth posted...
saberstrom posted...
i never played any dmc games. which is the best?

does the new dmc play like resident evil 6? is that why some of u dont like dmc?

The original Devil May Cry is the best IMO even though 3 has better action, the enemies, environments, and music struck a chord with me more than 3.

Also, no, DmC is nothing like RE6. The only thing they have in common is that you fight monsters and that's about it.

Never play 1 & 2. I played 3 & 4 and I like 3 because of the enemies and the story, I like 4 because of Dante fighting style even better than 3. but never like Nero and his fighting style.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa and also Yuka Iguchi and also Ayana Taketatsu sooooo much
#25DarkRay117Posted 1/16/2013 7:23:55 PM
DmC is freakin great, play the demo, if you like it then you will like the game.
#26IlDankoPosted 1/16/2013 7:54:03 PM
I liked it but is not worth 60 bucks... I'll wait a few weeks for its price to drop to 40
---
Time it has come to destroy....Your supremacy
PSN: Dan21993
#27Dr_WizardPosted 1/16/2013 8:09:44 PM
kalibre16 posted...
Richterdgf posted...
I love it when dumbasses take one look at Dante's new design and instantly write the game off as trash without so much as playing the free demo. It lets me know who I should ignore.

And What about those who DID play the demo and still feel that it was an awful game....or is that just not possible?

I get that people don't like RE6 and that's cool but how come whenever we say we don't like X Game suddenly we're the trolls
---

Exactly. I was able to look past Dante's new crack head Justin beiber look and Vergil's hitler youth(ness) and still played the demo with an open mind....
Hated the demo, the controls are completely different, Dante is half angel too? Really? And I dunno, doesn't feel like DMC to me. Luckily I cancelled my pre order and I'll just borrow it from my friend when he's bored of it.
---
Psn: Doctor_Wizard
Butt stallion says hello - Handsome Jack