What Are considered high merc scores for every character??

#1DarkkefkaFFXPosted 1/16/2013 3:37:32 AM
Well seeing as I have FINALLY got my very first and only 150th boss kill (UC with Default Sherry, and boy was it a pain in the ass.... -_-), now I'm getting a little greedy..and I want to do this on all stages. As of now..Both sherrys are the only 2 people I use. I plan to use everybody sooner or later. BTW..I mainly do solo only.

Seems like some characters are better than other on certain stages. So what's considered a high score for every character on every stage? Do I just need to get a high score, or mut I shot for the top 100 legit scores or something?
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#2CurryfiendPosted 1/16/2013 4:10:12 AM
1.5 million
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i50.tinypic.com/14ie929.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE5c8ugVYVc
#3xXxAgentAdaxXxPosted 1/16/2013 4:25:02 AM
Jake is amazing in all stages, however, sme characters are even more amazing in certain stages:

UC - Sherry 2
MtD - Carla
Catacombs - Ada
RY - Chris 2
---
Formerly known as xXxAdaxXx.
#4saberstromPosted 1/16/2013 4:57:44 AM
capcom made every character able to get 1.5 million on every stage. they said no character is easier than the other a long time ago.
#5DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 5:05:25 AM
well that may be true about the score, but the jury on that other statement is still out..as Not everbody can Kill the orgoman in mere seconds.......which is something only chris can do.

You DO undertand that in order to get 1.5 mil, you'll need like 15+ mins..which means countering pretty much everything. as of now..that's a little bit out of my league.

And I'm talking solo runs only, not duo. Can UC be soloed for 1.5?? the best i've seen was like 1.3.
---
#6ChariceChanPosted 1/16/2013 5:16:36 AM(edited)
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
well that may be true about the score, but the jury on that other statement is still out..as Not everbody can Kill the orgoman in mere seconds.......which is something only chris can do.

You DO undertand that in order to get 1.5 mil, you'll need like 15+ mins..which means countering pretty much everything. as of now..that's a little bit out of my league.

And I'm talking solo runs only, not duo. Can UC be soloed for 1.5?? the best i've seen was like 1.3.

Even if you get 15mins, you still won't be able to get 1.5mil. I'm not sure if 1.5 is possible on UC. 1.4 can be done but....not so sure about 1.5.

I have 1.3mil on 4/8 maps solo. The rest are 1.2mil and I consider myself to be above average. I would only consider myself a good player if I get atleast 1.3 on 6/8 maps...All of my high scores are mostly from Jake. I don't really like playing Duo, but if you live in asia you can add me: C-Xander.
#7DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 5:21:48 AM(edited)
I've only gotten 1.19 on UC, but that was my first 150th boss kill.

i got 1.2 on Liquid, but that stage has many bosses. i'll shoot higher on that when the online event starts.

I've compared my UC Sherry Scores to others and I have to consider myself "average"

I could have gotten 1.2 had I done a few more melee kills.

oh..and i live in US. lol
---
#8ChariceChanPosted 1/16/2013 5:21:56 AM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...
I've only gotten 1.19 on UC, but that was my first 15o0th boss kill.

i got 1.2 on Liquid, but that stage has many bosses. i'll shot higher on that.

I've compared my UC Sherry Scores to others and I have to consider myself "average"

I could have gotten 1.2 had I done a few more melee kills.

Liquid fire is the easiest map to get a high score, next would be rail yard. Steel Beast is also ridiculously is easy if you know how to trap the Napad.
#9saberstromPosted 1/16/2013 5:24:01 AM
has anyone been able to solo 150 combo on steel beast yet? its so big to do it solo.

and why do asians get higher scores on every game?
#10ChariceChanPosted 1/16/2013 5:25:29 AM
saberstrom posted...
has anyone been able to solo 150 combo on steel beast yet? its so big to do it solo.

and why do asians get higher scores on every game?

Me. I have 1.3 on Steel Beast solo. Its easy, the easiest J'avo stage. Its only difficult if you think it is. You just need to learn where the enemies spawn.