What Are considered high merc scores for every character??

#41HeatherloverPosted 1/16/2013 8:15:48 AM
slapper1 posted...
^ Whoops, my bad, it gives you infinite health tablets and removes the need to reload your guns while enabling infinite ammo, grenades, and stamina. Still insanely OP though.

lol it's okay, also very useful with last shot skill nuff said :/
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#42nina_chanPosted 1/16/2013 8:32:51 AM
Heatherlover posted...

well you started it I was minding my own business and you start blah blah me and I'm not hoping for any elicit response whatsoever.

Then don't post about it on a public forum. Honestly, your post was just baiting for criticism. :)
#43DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:20:59 AM
slapper1 posted...
Mitochondri0n posted...
What's a training skill?

The training skill is a skill which can only be found by modding RE 6. It unlocks infinite health, stamina, ammo and grenades when equipped and is designed to help players master the controls while being invincible (to create low stress). It was removed from the commercial release of the game, but codding for it is still on the disk, allowing modders to find it. The PC release of RE will undoubtedly have it as well. Seriously though, if you think your 1.3-1.4 million scores with the training skill equipped make you a great player, then you are completely delusional.

i never knew that skill existed. just might explain a few things. I WISH I could CDG everything without worrying about stamina.....
I wonder how many top scores used this...

fortunatly..I can record my runs to proves my legits. My 1.19 UC Sherry in on YT if anybody wants to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFBnPAWQWC8

Don't worry..I'll get better at this. lol I find it amazing how there are only a few really good
scores on YT, but millions of them on the boards.

Somebody noted that asian get godly scores. i've seen 2 high Sherry UC solo runs...1.3 and 1.2. Both where from Japs. I may be wrong, but this seems to be the 3rd highest default Sherry UC on YT.
---
FFX NSGNZ Dark Aeons (Anima left)
Pokemon D/P Friends Codes: 0216 3888 1669
#44wowitsyugiPosted 1/16/2013 9:40:26 AM
DarkkefkaFFX posted...

i never knew that skill existed. just might explain a few things. I WISH I could CDG everything without worrying about stamina.....
I wonder how many top scores used this...

None. It doesn't help at all for zombie maps since you need to counter almost all zombies. Also, you would be losing out on free points from not having Time Bonus+.

On Javo maps, it will help you get easy 1.3+ million scores, but once again, the highest possible legit scores are achieved from countering Javos, which the "training" skill doesn't help with.. And once again, you would be losing points from not equipping Time Bonus+.
#45UnfoolishPosted 1/16/2013 11:41:30 AM
1.6 million is the highest score but that applies to Requiem for War and Liquid Fire. I believe Rail Yard can be 1.5 million.

So far in general 1.4 million and over is the highest.
#46DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:02:33 PM
well 1.4 means countering anything and everything. I'm not that good yet. I counter when I know I can and CDG everything else. i'll settle for 1.2 and 1.3 if I managed to hold mutilple bosses.
---
#47The 1 ExecutionerPosted 1/16/2013 9:27:12 PM
Are we talking about solo or duo?

I also use def Sherry and alt. Sherry only and I averaged 1.39 million-ish with her on duo U/C. Proofs are in my YouTube page in sig. I scored only 1.36 with Sherry in Catacombs (1.43 mil with Agent). I don't play RE6 a lot either since I'm busy with medical school.

For me, I considered 1.4 - 1.5 mil in each map to be considered character pro (duo):

U/C Sherry: 1.42 mil and higher.
Catacombs Sherry: 1.42 mil; Chris should always get 1.5 mil and higher (hold 2 bosses).
---
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#48DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:49:38 PM(edited)
i've seen your vids before..the ones with the sherry thumbnails... ^_^.(BTW..she's MINE!!! BACK OFF!!) i think i subbed. if not i will soon. i have vids too.

I'm taking solo. I just started trying to kill the boss on 150. I'm working on mining right noe. Holding strelas while keeping the combo is a little tough.
---
#49DetBeauregardPosted 1/16/2013 11:52:27 PM
I never knew there was a Training skill; sounds fun. It should have been left in the retail game, although obviously scores shouldn't count.
#50DarkkefkaFFX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:20:06 AM
hmm..that might have been a good idea..give people the training skill, but if you use it..your final score is halfed or something like that. That would have been acceptable.
---