Do you think EA bought off reviewers?

#61Mister_ZurkonPosted 1/25/2013 4:14:44 PM
That logic only applies in Merc's. A lot of enemies in the story aren't built for melee fighting, and herbs aren't nearly as plentiful.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#62ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:17:29 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
I'm talking about DS 1 and 2, which blow RE6 out of the water in everyway. Melee was pretty dangerous to use which I like unlike the kung fu hustle leon that can take down 7 enemies with his leg, which flat out made melee over powered. I though the stamina bar was a stupid editon, you can run infinitely and not lose stamina, but once you swing your arm you get tired? That made no sense to me, much would've rather prefered the opposite.

Now I know you've never played RE6. That's not how the stamina system works at all. If you want, I can make a topic called "ATTN: Top mercs players" and then you can explain how the melee system works and have them laugh at your face

I own the game, I beat it 3 times. I'm sorry but I thought the melee system was retarded unless you were using jake. I coup de grace like a mofo on mercs cause its op. I like how isaac swings with all his might leaving you open and defensless if you miss (one of the reasons being mainly that he screams so hilariously when he does melee). I like RE5s melee much better since it felt much more satisfying doing chris backhand skull crusher since it was such a priveldge to watch. In re6 all you is quick shot, slide, r1: special is done.

You looked up a random topic about coup de grace and didn't even get how it works. And if you really played RE6, you'd have known how slow melee is. And how quickly your stamina bar drains. If you'd done that combo, you would have gone through 3/5ths of your stamina. You CDGd one enemy. You're gonna run out in the next one. That is if you don't do CDG because of your position

Melee is NOT slow in RE6 AT ALL. Unless you suck balls at melee (which takes skill cause its so easy to learn), running out of stamina is a rarity. Herbs homie.

Wait, you're using all your herbs for stamina? If you're playing Mercs, you'll be out 1 minutes in. If campaign, you'll run out 2 minutes in and have none for 40 minutes. Clearly didn't play and is searching for info.
#63Big_Boss1432Posted 1/25/2013 4:17:48 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...
That logic only applies in Merc's. A lot of enemies in the story aren't built for melee fighting, and herbs aren't nearly as plentiful.

Herbs aren't plentiful in mercs. In the story, unless you're playing pro, I was always pretty stacked up. The enemies are definitley built for melee fighting. You know how many people I back handed with chris and round housed with leon? Alot haha
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#64Big_Boss1432Posted 1/25/2013 4:19:42 PM
ZeeDogge posted...

Wait, you're using all your herbs for stamina? If you're playing Mercs, you'll be out 1 minutes in. If campaign, you'll run out 2 minutes in and have none for 40 minutes. Clearly didn't play and is searching for info.

No what I do is a coup de grace lots of people, take out way more with my gun to let my stamina increase a lot faster, then just use an herb when I'm both out of health and stamina; its pretty effective when supporting someone as jake.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#65ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 4:57:55 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

No what I do is a coup de grace lots of people, take out way more with my gun to let my stamina increase a lot faster, then just use an herb when I'm both out of health and stamina; its pretty effective when supporting someone as jake.

So did you just admit you can't rely on just melee and need to rest up? >_>

Also, laying on your back makes it recover faster
#66Big_Boss1432Posted 1/25/2013 5:02:42 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

Yeah I know. And yes you can rely on melee; chris's knife is the best way to rack up time and not run out of stamina.
---
#67ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:20:13 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

Yeah I know. And yes you can rely on melee; chris's knife is the best way to rack up time and not run out of stamina.

That's great until you have more than 2 enemies around you. You know they can hit you while you swipe, right?
#68Big_Boss1432Posted 1/25/2013 5:48:46 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
ZeeDogge posted...

That's great until you have more than 2 enemies around you. You know they can hit you while you swipe, right?

Not if you dodge or quick shot
---
#69ZeeDogge(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:21:14 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...

Quickshot only stops the one you hit. There are monster to your side and behind you. If you start knifing while taking on multiple enemies, you're completely open to a hit. And I don't know about you, but every time I get surrounded, I always get hit by an enemy behind me. Dodging would work, if only the horde didn't follow you. It's better to use it against isolated enemies.
#70Big_Boss1432Posted 1/25/2013 6:41:18 PM
ZeeDogge posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...

Quickshot only stops the one you hit. There are monster to your side and behind you. If you start knifing while taking on multiple enemies, you're completely open to a hit. And I don't know about you, but every time I get surrounded, I always get hit by an enemy behind me. Dodging would work, if only the horde didn't follow you. It's better to use it against isolated enemies.

The knife has so much range I'm rarely surrounded. By the time I am surrounded, I'm so stocked up on ammo it doesn't even matter.
---