My Proposal to Capcom for a Resident Evil game starring Edward. the real sequel.

#61DarkD3stinyPosted 1/18/2013 11:19:08 PM(edited)
edward18 posted...
Cause mods are crap usually.

Its not the mods though, someone reports the topic then it goes in a list to get looked at by the mods. Someones obviously got a grudge against me. This is the 6th time Ive been modded since the alt accounts arguments.
#62IlDankoPosted 1/18/2013 11:14:30 PM
Infectedglore2 posted...

I'm not sucking up to anyone if its true lol. Hes awesome and notable. You and your crush are newbie nobodies.

Yeah.... you're not sucking up to him... Sorry my mistake... You're swallowing him up lol
---
"-F*** you -F*** You! -F*** YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *pukes acid*"
PSN: Dan21993
#63Infectedglore2Posted 1/18/2013 11:51:40 PM
IlDanko posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...

I'm not sucking up to anyone if its true lol. Hes awesome and notable. You and your crush are newbie nobodies.

Yeah.... you're not sucking up to him... Sorry my mistake... You're swallowing him up lol

Haha but its true. It seems you're just in denial. How pathetic. I always knew you that you were a loser with your thinking, sucking up to nobodies.
#64AnimesetsunaPosted 1/19/2013 12:17:29 AM
Someone must have a crush with Dark?
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY... Kana huggy ~ 0,000,000,000
#65spikefreaky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:13:59 AM
Yeah basically I scanned over the original topic and chose the most posted users, at least from the guys who were involved in "Gamefaqs - The Bohemian Rhapsody." Then wrote them into the proposal, it was a quick fire thing, and I don't remember Dark3Destiny posting.

I made my account back in the dark ages, thus why my Username his an I instead of a Y, basically this is a real story in 2002 I worked for a telebetting(took gambling bets over the phone) and being quite up on computers i found a glitch which was pretty broken - IE would allow you to put a bet on after the event finished, so all i did was mention it to my sister(she also worked there and got me the job) and before I knew it she had done some dastardly deeds with this information. So i went to leeds festival in 2002, and first day there i got a phonecall(from my sis) telling me that they believed i was behind it, and that I was actually a Industrial Spy, at which point I combined that and came up with my Industrial Spyke Freaky Gimmick(did i mention i was training as a pro wrestler) and thus changed how i spelt it) - I did at one point use the second name Freaki, but disliked it - and that's the origins of my names spelling.

Believe it or not thats a true story, also I'm bang on the age animesetsuna suggested that Goldsickle was, on a sidenote Goldsickle seems like a decent guy, he just likes to antagonise people lol.
---
PSN: Spykefreaky GT: Spyke Freaky - Suppaman234 a real trustworthy Gamefaqer
My setup http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd221/spykeK/Setup
#66IlDankoPosted 1/19/2013 6:54:24 AM
Infectedglore2 posted...
IlDanko posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...

Haha but its true. It seems you're just in denial. How pathetic. I always knew you that you were a loser with your thinking, sucking up to nobodies.

You really love your popsicle don't you???

Look i found a picture of you xD

http://www.relishments.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/brian-eating-a-popsicle.jpg
---
#67Infectedglore2Posted 1/19/2013 7:24:01 AM
spikefreaky posted...
on a sidenote Goldsickle seems like a decent guy, he just likes to antagonise people lol.
Hes only correcting stupidity

IlDanko posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...
IlDanko posted...
Infectedglore2 posted...

You really love your popsicle don't you???

Look i found a picture of you xD

http://www.relishments.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/brian-eating-a-popsicle.jpg

Lol wow is that actually you? Disgusting plus I'm not that ethnicity buddy. Go back to drooling over your percieved internet crush.
#68IlDankoPosted 1/19/2013 7:33:55 AM
Whatever dude keep enjoying your popsicle
---
#69Infectedglore2Posted 1/19/2013 1:08:46 PM
IlDanko posted...

Answer me, is that you? Because you look horrible.Didn't expect anything better though.
#70IlDankoPosted 1/19/2013 1:26:12 PM(edited)
Infectedglore2 posted...
IlDanko posted...

Answer me, is that you? Because you look horrible.Didn't expect anything better though.

Random guy on google... Doing what you're doing now, enjoying his popsicle
---