do you like the new heros

#11KujaaPosted 1/18/2013 10:23:23 AM
BIack_Dynamite posted...
Piers was most realistic. He didn't feel like he was planted there just for co-op (Helena) or fan service (Sherry).

Actually, Leon feels more like he was just there for co-op. Helena pretty much just leads him on most of the time lol.
#12DreamCast_RocksPosted 1/18/2013 11:40:31 AM
The characters in this game are all so believable and realistic, I never felt this attached to video game characters before. Been doing S-ranks on all chapters/difficulties but I don't have the guts to play Chris' final chapter now.
#13saberstromPosted 1/18/2013 12:02:28 PM
BIack_Dynamite posted...
Piers was most realistic. He didn't feel like he was planted there just for co-op (Helena) or fan service (Sherry).

piers is not a new hero because he died and wont be back. he wasnt around long enough to like or dislike him.
#14tevin1569Posted 1/18/2013 12:26:11 PM
I liked all of them
Jake- After a while he grew on me, always helping Sherry, being sweet on her & he felt like a guy who learned his lesson.

Sherry- What's not to like? She's cute, funny(Her whole agent but innocent is funny). Her & Jake were my favorite team.

Helena- She isn't the most likeable but her drive is what grew on me. Also the Leon/Ada thing was sweet. She's also a bad ass.

Piers- Liked him from the get go, he's cute, trust worthy & likeable.

I LIKED EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#15DarkD3stinyPosted 1/18/2013 1:51:23 PM
I voted for ... wheres my goat Im starving ...
#16DarkD3stinyPosted 1/18/2013 1:52:46 PM
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
..why do people consider Sherry a new character? o_o;
I liked all, Helena's probably my favorite, I just like her cold, Bxxxhy personality, and overall a real bad-ass. >=]

IDK why, Sherrys not a new character.
#17DarkD3stinyPosted 1/18/2013 2:00:25 PM(edited)
saberstrom posted...
BIack_Dynamite posted...

piers is not a new hero because he died and wont be back. he wasnt around long enough to like or dislike him.

SPOILERS ............................ Piers died saving the world therefore hes a hero. Unless you believe people dying in armys are not heros because they died.
#18Frank_sicPosted 1/18/2013 2:43:45 PM
Just Piers :')
#19good_tobiPosted 1/19/2013 5:02:07 AM
no.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.
#20DetBeauregardPosted 1/19/2013 8:21:56 AM
Kujaa posted...
felt that Sherry was too juvenile.

I don't understand this. Throughout that campaign, Jake was the juvenile one while Sherry was far more mature.

Also, Sherry isn't a new character.