Anyone bought any new games since RE6 came out or still having fun with this?

#1skermacPosted 1/19/2013 1:40:35 PM
I bought RE6 the day it came out, pre-ordered it. I've been playing every day since. I have not bought any new games since I got RE6 because it takes up a lot of my time. I plan to get Assassins Creed 3 soon even though I haven't played the others yet, the ship battle looks awesome in the trailer. I also want Black Ops 2 at some point. I'm waiting for the RE6 fun factor to die down a little before I buy anything else, probably another month.

Anyone else still playing RE6 exclusively?
#2IlDankoPosted 1/19/2013 1:56:59 PM
You'll get disapointed with both... And specially with AC's ending
---
"-F*** you -F*** You! -F*** YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *pukes acid*"
PSN: Dan21993
#3SamA7XPosted 1/19/2013 1:58:53 PM(edited)
I havent touched RE6 since the last update in Decmeber. Since then I've been playing Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Generations and Pokemon Black 2. I might play RE6 again at some point in the future if they release story DLC though.
---
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")
#4ridley723Posted 1/19/2013 2:04:19 PM
Bought Dead Space 1 and 2, KOF 13, and borrowed the AC series (minus 3) from my friend. Finished both Dead Space games, I don't really play KOF much since I really suck at it and I'm on Brotherhood at the moment. I used to play mercs a lot but nowadays it's only just 1-3 rounds about 5 times a week. Kinda just waiting for DS3 now to come out.
#5AndyDonoPosted 1/19/2013 2:17:07 PM
I have been playing lots Far Cry 3 MP and Playstation All-Star Battle Royale, I'm going to stop once DS3 comes out. Haven't really touched RE6 other than messing around Agent when he became available.
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)
#6GameCoderPosted 1/19/2013 2:17:16 PM
I pre-ordered Ni no Kuni last week. I'll still play this game when there's event going on. Other than that, I will play Ni no Kuni.
---
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (98/100 Site Buddies)
#7icantseePosted 1/19/2013 2:24:16 PM
I'm still playing it. Grinding mercs.
---
RE5 and 3DS Mercs fan
#8skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:41:14 PM
AndyDono posted...
I have been playing lots Far Cry 3 MP and Playstation All-Star Battle Royale, I'm going to stop once DS3 comes out. Haven't really touched RE6 other than messing around Agent when he became available.

I forgot about FC3, I want that too! It looks good.
#9zombiabsolPosted 1/19/2013 2:56:23 PM
i got bayonetta , heavenly sword, uncharted 2, devil may cry, little big planet, sly cooper collection, new super mario bros. U, zombiU, pokemon black 2 and playstation all stars.

but the main five games i play are re6, devil may cry, playstation all stars, pokemon black 2 and the sly cooper collection.

once the dlc modes are out i doubt ill even go to the bathroom though...
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#10AndyDonoPosted 1/19/2013 3:11:20 PM
skermac posted...
I forgot about FC3, I want that too! It looks good.

Game is awesome, I was lucky enough not to experience any of the single player bugs. My only gripe with the game is that the side quest needs to be more interesting (hunting side quest are hilariously fun though).
---
I`m neither an ally of yours nor a tool of those police who think themselves men of justice. I live as I think is right. -Saeba Ryo (City Hunter)