Anyone bought any new games since RE6 came out or still having fun with this?

#21sidebeardPosted 1/20/2013 8:11:28 AM
Same as OP - not touched another game since. Still getting a lot of fun out of RE6. :)
---
'What did you say?! Insects' life doesn't compare to human lives!'
#22Dicer7Posted 1/20/2013 10:59:04 AM
Borderlands 2 (Picked this up at a discount. I totally would have paid $60 for it had I known it was so good. Really helped wash out the bad taste RE6 left me.)

Persona 4 Arena (Got this at a discount, too. I'm not much of a fighting game fan but I love the Persona series.)

Assassin's Creed III (Almost as disappointing as RE6. Sold it back as soon as I got 100% sync.)

CoD: Black Ops II (I only play it for multiplayer and zombies with friends when they're online. This is pretty much the only game most of them play unfortunately.)

Anarchy Reigns (Awesome game. I haven't had so much fun with a game's multiplayer since MGO. I just wish the community was more alive.)

Planning on getting Metal Gear Rising when it comes out. I still pop in RE6 for occasional Survivors matches (360 user here) but unless more DLC comes out I'll be too busy playing other games.
#23gmoshierPosted 1/20/2013 2:26:35 PM
I haven't been playing RE 6 lately. I purchased Hitman: Absolution, The Walking Dead (disc version), and Mass Effect 3. I have mostly been playing ME 3 but I'll be giving this game a break pretty soon. I'm currently on my 3rd playthrough and I have the hardcore difficulty turned on! I intend to go back to RE 6 when that DLC gets released. I plan on getting Beyond: Two Souls, Tomb Raider, and The Last of Us this year. I'm not really interested in the other 2013 games.
---
Platinum: DD, RE 6, Hitman: Absolution, & The Walking Dead.
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/gmoshier/library/Natasha
#24karyotypePosted 1/20/2013 2:38:30 PM
not yet but soon.
#25Starsoul_klrPosted 1/20/2013 6:50:14 PM
I've bought a few other games but I still play RE6. I'll keep playing for events at whatnot, I've only completly Leon's campaign on pro and then there's those serpent emblems and the last couple of hidden trophies I need.

I've been playing other games as well to not burn myself out on this game though. Several fighters I'm playing a few RPGs and Corpse Party Book of Shadows. If I need to blow off steam there's the beat-em-ups of my childhood to destroy.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#26skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 7:14:14 PM
gmoshier posted...
I haven't been playing RE 6 lately. I purchased Hitman: Absolution, The Walking Dead (disc version), and Mass Effect 3. I have mostly been playing ME 3 but I'll be giving this game a break pretty soon. I'm currently on my 3rd playthrough and I have the hardcore difficulty turned on! I intend to go back to RE 6 when that DLC gets released. I plan on getting Beyond: Two Souls, Tomb Raider, and The Last of Us this year. I'm not really interested in the other 2013 games.

Is The Walking Dead disc version same as the dl? I liked that game.
#27gmoshierPosted 1/20/2013 7:48:07 PM
skermac posted...
gmoshier posted...

Is The Walking Dead disc version same as the dl? I liked that game.

The disc version is the same as the downloadable one. The frame rates are bad at times though. Not sure if the downloadable version had any frame rate problems.
---
Platinum: DD, RE 6, Hitman: Absolution, & The Walking Dead.
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/gmoshier/library/Natasha