For those who play The Mercenaries on a regular basis

#11KingVi3Posted 1/20/2013 10:58:37 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
I play with randoms too. Surprisingly it seems that I encounter a lot of female gamers with mics.

Are you sure they female?
They might've change their pitch. ahahahah
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#12dodgekk9Posted 1/20/2013 10:59:21 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
I play with randoms too. Surprisingly it seems that I encounter a lot of female gamers with mics.

People use mics on RE6 mercs?
---
http://www.youtube.com/platinumphalanges - My Youtube channel. / PSN: PressStart101
#13Delta0126Posted 1/20/2013 11:08:03 PM(edited)
dodgekk9 posted...
levyjl1988 posted...

People use mics on RE6 mercs?

I find a lot of Spanish speaking people seem to do, at least in my experience anyway...I had a really bad one recently where he had his mic on extremely loud and I could literally hear everything, his kid, his T.V., his wife or girlfriend, the worst part was he kept screaming 'No' every time he got in trouble which was pretty much all the time because he constantly kept going off on his own.

Occasionally I get a few Americans and I got a Japanese player with a mic, didn't say much though only reason I knew he had a mic was that I could occasionally hear a noise like you know how you're using a mic and you shift around and the mic picks up that noise or something like that and I knew he was Japanese as he sent me a message after the match.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."