Leon prevents me from getting my platinum in this game

#1IlDankoPosted 1/20/2013 9:02:52 PM
I could had it already in november... But the thoughts of playing his horribly boring story just keep me from doing it T-T.. i hate you Leon!
---
"-F*** you -F*** You! -F*** YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *pukes acid*"
PSN: Dan21993
#2SSJ2_WookiePosted 1/21/2013 2:49:08 AM
I enjoyed the levels and enemies....but I hate all the forced walking moments, makes it hard for me to get into playing that campaign. Which saddens me because Leon is my favorite character and Helena is darn attractive :p
---
PSN: XtremeDreamer11
#3CurryfiendPosted 1/21/2013 3:41:27 AM
They're releasing a patch soon either this week or next week that lets you pick acts in chapters like in RE5... Hopefully this means we can skip the beginning of Leon's campaign with the slow ass walking
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zg87ds.jpg
#4656stoogePosted 1/21/2013 6:03:44 AM
It's not only the walking that bothers me, but the complete lack of enemy variety. Leon fought some crazy enemies in RE2 and 4. In this one they're all pretty boring. Zombies are cool, but every enemy in his campaign seems to be a slow, bi-pedal, zombie esq monster.
Where are the Lickers? Where are the cool bosses that aren't insanely annoying (last boss)?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#5IlDanko(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:11:55 AM
Curryfiend posted...
They're releasing a patch soon either this week or next week that lets you pick acts in chapters like in RE5... Hopefully this means we can skip the beginning of Leon's campaign with the slow ass walking

Is not the walking section... They aren't that annoying to me... Are the cathedral, and the catacombs, and the endless fights with simmons, and helena (specially helena) what annoys me... I knew i should have played first his campaign in professional Dx
---
"-F*** you -F*** You! -F*** YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *pukes acid*"
PSN: Dan21993
#6kalibre16Posted 1/21/2013 2:50:40 PM
That's funny Leon's is the one I've played the most I currently have S Rank for all of chapter 1 and for the rest of the chapters I have them almost full I have yet to play on normal with both but that's about it.

***Spoilers AHEAD***

Yea the beginning is bad but it quickly picks up once you get past the LIZ part, the sewers alone were one of the most atmospheric things in the game, Tall oaks was a nice view of what a zombie apocalypse would be like, the Gun shop fight I thought was done really well and all of that is just chapter 1.....

In chapter 2 you got the graveyard, the big battle outside the cathedral, Lepoitsa, the lab and Deborah

Then in chapter 3 you get A SHARK FIGHT............uh moving on Chapter 4 was straight up awesome especially the first time you essentially have zombies on a plane, Lepoitsa again only on a plane, Ustanak 4 player co-op fight, The keys segment (trust me its good) Leon and Chris showdown, and the first fight with Simmons (which I think was the best one)

Finally you got chapter 5 yea this is basically all Simmons and I can see why people wouldn't like it but I personally enjoyed the hell out of this campaign

Enemy Variants in total

Zombies (with guns, weapons, Throwing up, Dynamite etc....)
Zombie Dogs
Shriekers
Whoppers
Bloodshots
Lepoitsa
Raskaplange
Statues
Drones
Deborah
Shark (he has a name but I forget)
Ustanak
Simmons
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---