Really Capcom?

#1LucarioFan4EverPosted 1/21/2013 12:08:47 PM
It has been over 1 month since Versus was released for CrapBox 360 users,and does PS3 get it the same day?No!Because Microsoft decides to bribe game devolpers(Capcom in this case) to get DLC on Xbox first.Not cool or fair.I would be okay if it was a week delay,but over 1 MONTH?Not cool!If I have to wait 2 months,So help me I will *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*!

So put it on PS3,NOW!It shouldn't take a month to port it from Xbox 360 to PS3.
---
Not changing this signature until Resident Evil 6 Versus comes to PS3.
#2ssj_duelistPosted 1/21/2013 12:49:38 PM
I'm just going to refuse to buy it.
#3Hawke0Posted 1/21/2013 12:51:21 PM
Cry some more. If it's that big a deal you should have gotten an Xbox.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#4LucarioFan4Ever(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:00:17 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Cry some more. If it's that big a deal you should have gotten an Xbox.

Typical Xbox fanboy.
---
Not changing this signature until Resident Evil 6 Versus comes to PS3.
#5ReceiverxWisdomPosted 1/21/2013 1:07:29 PM
Lmfao, that DLC sucks. I honestly don't care if they ever release it.

All the xbox users with a PS3 generally always say survivors is a broken piece of **** and I truly believe them.

Predator isn't that good either due to the s*** loadouts.
If the multiplayer component is truly garbage, I'll pass.
---
"A rose best blooms near death. You're in full bloom, pal!" ~ Iori Yagami
PSN: LatinChris_9990
#6Roll_kix_azzPosted 1/21/2013 1:19:10 PM
I have both versions, but doesn't PS3 typically update on Tuesdays anyway? Wait until tomorrow when the patch comes out and see.

A little OT but since it was mentioned: I personally love Survivors. However I do agree it has plenty of BS. (Stun lock from anything, special weapons favoring certain starting spots, etc.)
---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
Official Ino of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board
#7jsquad4136Posted 1/21/2013 1:25:35 PM
'Cry some more. If it's that big a deal you should have gotten an Xbox.'

Yeah I'm sure you've neeeever overreacted to something miniscule yourself have you? You are just the monument for all that is mature I'm sure. Get over yourself. It IS an annoyance that Microsoft's main form of fighting the competition now days is just to flash money around to get DLC first. A lot of people will agree with a venting topic like this.
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#8Hawke0Posted 1/21/2013 1:41:10 PM
That's life. It's no different than console exclusives, you choose which ones you can get when you buy whatever console you get. You don't get an Xbox and complain you can't play Metroid, you don't buy a Nintendo console and complain you can't play Uncharted, and you don't buy a Playstation and complain about not being able to play Halo. A few people will inevitably say "lol Metroid/Halo sucks", but their opinion is wro- er, aside from the point.

Xbox fanboy? lol... I can now say I've been called a Nintendo fanboy, PS Fanboy, Xbox Fanboy, and Xbox hater. That's gotta be some kind of record.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#9kalibre16Posted 1/21/2013 2:31:24 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Xbox fanboy? lol... I can now say I've been called a Nintendo fanboy, PS Fanboy, Xbox Fanboy, and Xbox hater. That's gotta be some kind of record.

Yeah I know the feeling, apparently it's not possible to own and enjoy all three without being labeled as a fanboy (despite actually playing all three on a regular basis 0_o)
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#10The 1 ExecutionerPosted 1/21/2013 2:41:49 PM
I own both versions of the game (xbox and PS3) and versus is only fun the first week. After that, good luck finding people to join your room.

Look at my channel for versus vids. It's repetitive, meaning it's the same routine to win games.
---
Resident Evil 6 High Scoring Mercenaries (PS3 & XBOX):
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner