Out of these games, which would you want to see an HD port of?

#21DegalonPosted 1/22/2013 8:21:26 PM
kalibre16 posted...
A GC with controller and REmake will still cost you a bit less than a retail game.....seriously even at gamestop this is true and believe me they Definitely aren't the cheapest....of course I live in NYC but I assume its the same at every gamestop since they are a business and like I said they are definitely NOT the cheapest you can find

GC- 25.99
GC Controller - 14.99
REmake - 12.99

= 53.97 plus tax

Retail Games for PS3 and XBOX are $59.99 PLUS tax
---

Or you can also just pick up the Archives version on the Wii if you have one.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa
#22Hawke0Posted 1/22/2013 8:41:29 PM
kalibre16 posted...
A GC with controller and REmake will still cost you a bit less than a retail game.....seriously even at gamestop this is true and believe me they Definitely aren't the cheapest....of course I live in NYC but I assume its the same at every gamestop since they are a business and like I said they are definitely NOT the cheapest you can find

GC- 25.99
GC Controller - 14.99
REmake - 12.99

= 53.97 plus tax

Retail Games for PS3 and XBOX are $59.99 PLUS tax
---

You forgot the cost of the memory card, Eternal Darkness, and Metroid Prime. Having a GC and not those three games is nothing short of a crime.
---
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.
#23SSJBenPosted 1/23/2013 2:05:05 AM
Revelations is already happening, so that's a null vote on the poll.

Otherwise, I'd want to see Outbreak 1 and 2. They were actually generally good, other than the atrocious load times and it needed the PS2 HDD expansion.

If they can remaster it in HD along with all the issues out of the way from the original, they are actually a very good game.
---
@_@
#24LandonioPosted 1/23/2013 2:16:27 AM
1. REmake
2. RE2/3 Remake
3. Outbreak
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#25DegalonPosted 1/23/2013 2:46:16 AM
SSJBen posted...
Revelations is already happening, so that's a null vote on the poll.

Otherwise, I'd want to see Outbreak 1 and 2. They were actually generally good, other than the atrocious load times and it needed the PS2 HDD expansion.

If they can remaster it in HD along with all the issues out of the way from the original, they are actually a very good game.

I play it on PS3, so HDD and HD are semi-solved lol.

But yeah, just recently got the Outbreak games, LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE them so much. And so much more than any other resident evil i've ever played, including 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.

And I didn't even like the original 3. Or 4.
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa