What extra content are you the most excited for in the re-release of Revelations

#11LandonioPosted 1/23/2013 2:24:02 AM
sbn4 posted...
People need to get their eyes checked IMO. Jill in RER is fugly. RE5 Jill (especially BS Jill) destroys RER Jill ten times over.

And on topic, nothing. RER was a mediocre game. This stuff won't help much.

REmake Jill destroys both.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#12jpv2000Posted 1/23/2013 10:43:45 AM
Just glad I'll finally be able to play the game.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#13Neutron15Posted 1/23/2013 10:46:08 AM
Jill
---
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae
#14ravenscourgePosted 1/23/2013 10:51:18 AM
HD Graphics or anything new in Raid Mode I guess.

Since I finally after all this time got a 3ds and revelations for christmas after wishing it would be on consoles for so long, then as soon as I f***ing get it it's announced for consoles, I'm not nearly as excited about this as I would have been. I'm actually a little cold and bitter about the whole thing.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#15SSJ_JinPosted 1/23/2013 10:52:11 AM
Landonio posted...
sbn4 posted...
People need to get their eyes checked IMO. Jill in RER is fugly. RE5 Jill (especially BS Jill) destroys RER Jill ten times over.

And on topic, nothing. RER was a mediocre game. This stuff won't help much.

REmake Jill destroys both.

Exactly what I was thinking when I read his post.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#16slapper1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:44:53 PM
If anyone is curious, I'm in it for da booty... and new Raid Mode content... and the new difficulty... and Hunk... *I need help*
---
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
#17shotymePosted 1/23/2013 1:54:26 PM
Till REboot or REmake2 is announced, this series is dead..somewhat
---
Playing-SSF4,SF3,P4A,TTT2,Xenoblade Chronicles,NCAA FB 13,WWE 13,NBA 2k13,ME Trilogy,Persona 2
Waiting-Ni no Kuni,Shin Megami Tensei IV,Dead Space 3,Persona 5
#18skermacPosted 1/23/2013 2:08:02 PM
How about new enemies and a new difficulty?

Famitsu has a few more details about the console version and says the graphics have been upgraded. Lighting effects and character models will look sharper. Players will even be able to see bloodstains clearly on the floor. The visuals will be more dramatic.

Resident Evil: Revelations will have a new enemy that changes the tempo of the game in a big way.

Capcom also added an "Infernal mode" difficulty setting for players that want a challenge.
#19MonkeyKrazy07Posted 1/23/2013 2:58:37 PM
Claire in Raid Mode. ^-^;
---
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.
#20Miku_369Posted 1/23/2013 3:08:54 PM
Revelations is coming to the PS3?
---
"Nano peptide paste; still better than Roses cooking."
"Physics and biology are being mean to me!"