Why everyone hated Sheva but they loved Helena?

#61longstorm555Posted 1/26/2013 1:24:54 PM
dr_zomberg posted...
because apparenty there cant be concept art of a character made later, huh?
and after close inspection of ALL concept art... and using your own logic, it seems battlesuit jill doesnt exist.

....but that concept art was made before the final story for re5, so no, battlesuit jill didn't exist there. sheva was there from the start like it or not. the concept art loverboys was talking about was made BEFORE the final stages of the game. for example, excella was supposed to die by the hands of a tyrant, not wesker.

it was supposed to go like this:

chris would go alone to find jill
there he'd meet sheva, partner up with her mid game
they'd find jill who was wearing her bsaa uniform and not a battlesuit
they'd save her
at some point sheva would get captured and chris and jill would partner up
thy'd rescue sheva and jill would collapse due to injuries and trauma
you could either kill her or save her
by saving her, sheva would stay behind with jill while chris went up against wesker alone

sheva was there from the start buddy.
#62dr_zombergPosted 1/26/2013 2:02:51 PM
sure she was.
im gonna leave this thread now before things turn ugly
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#63IlDankoPosted 1/26/2013 2:21:33 PM
longstorm555 posted...
dr_zomberg posted...
because apparenty there cant be concept art of a character made later, huh?
and after close inspection of ALL concept art... and using your own logic, it seems battlesuit jill doesnt exist.

....but that concept art was made before the final story for re5, so no, battlesuit jill didn't exist there. sheva was there from the start like it or not. the concept art loverboys was talking about was made BEFORE the final stages of the game. for example, excella was supposed to die by the hands of a tyrant, not wesker.

it was supposed to go like this:

chris would go alone to find jill
there he'd meet sheva, partner up with her mid game
they'd find jill who was wearing her bsaa uniform and not a battlesuit
they'd save her
at some point sheva would get captured and chris and jill would partner up
thy'd rescue sheva and jill would collapse due to injuries and trauma
you could either kill her or save her
by saving her, sheva would stay behind with jill while chris went up against wesker alone

sheva was there from the start buddy.

I loved the game, but it would have been so much better if they kept that plot
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
#64longstorm555Posted 1/26/2013 3:04:07 PM
dr_zomberg posted...
sure she was.
im gonna leave this thread now before things turn ugly

it's the best thing you do.
#65Candy__GirlPosted 1/27/2013 1:01:04 AM
Degalon posted...
Most people hated Sheva more because her AI was worse than Helena's, and she could die. And she wasted items, which isn't possible in RE6.

As a character though, while both are COMPLETE airheads, almost everything that comes out of Sheva's mouth is pretty idiotic. Just in a "Oh my god, how have you not gotten yourself killed yet" kinda way. Just...every time Sheva opens her mouth, I say out loud "just shut up...PLEASE..."

Sheva just acted like a naive teenager, and it was really irritating.

I'm not judging her on her A.I simply because that's the game not her character.

I agree with you on this ^ I don't hate either character, but I found myself mocking Sheva more for her naivety. She was way too optimistic and up-beat considering the seriousness of their mission. Again, I don't hate her, but I don't really want to ever see her again in game.

I was annoyed with how grumpy Helena was at times in RE6. There are some parts I play through where I can't help think to myself, "Really? You're still not going tell him (Leon) why you're doing this? Really? You can't walk and talk at the same time? Really? You're going to act like a b**** to Leon one moment and then act all jealous when he references Ada? You just met him and he's tried to flirt with you and now you're acting like an emotionally retarded teenage girl. Good job!" Helena had a decent story and cause for being present in the game but her attitude made it difficult for me to sympathize with her sometimes.

_Shuyin_ posted...

(Resident Evil 5 SPOILERS!!!!)Minor note, but I hated how Sheva was one of the two to deliver the killing blow to Wesker. It should've been Chris and JILL, not Chris and Sheva. Chris and Jill were in the very first Resident Evil game and it should've been them to kill off Wesker in honor of their dead STARS comrades.

...That reminds me, I really hated how she kept saying "Partner!" and "For our fallen brothers!". Y'kno, maybe I don't really care for Sheva afterall. I think it's just her Tribal outfit that prevents me from hating her.

You're not the only one who feels that way. It should have been Jill. She was right there so why wasn't she included in the final destruction of Wesker?

To each his own on looks for either woman. Sheva's cute and has a rockin body. Helena is very pretty, (although, I wish she had a different hair style cause why is she from the 70s?). She, too, has a nice body. Her booty is much larger than Sheva's and I'm pretty sure so are her breasts.

Over all, I like and dislike both of them for different reasons. I favor Helena slightly over Sheva though in the end.