Just got this game last weekend

#1_Itachi_Uchiha_Posted 1/23/2013 9:19:39 AM
Have to admit, it ain't that bad. Of course I've only played it a whopping 3 hours and only on Leon's campaign but it has been pretty enjoyable. Still doesn't have the magic of RE4 but I think I prefer it to RE5 thus far. I understand the complaints about stick waggling and other QTEs but meh, a minor annoyance and nothing more (at least for now).

How do the other campaigns compare to Leon's?
---
Snuggle bunny swag.
#2UnknownWinPosted 1/23/2013 9:27:17 AM
leon and ada campagins sucks.

jake and chris are pretty fun and fast paced action.
#3zombiabsolPosted 1/23/2013 9:29:32 AM(edited)
a. love your username
b. they have an option at the main menu to automatically do qtes on any difficulty
c. chris and jake are more action orientated, adas is the best at being 'horror' and old school resi. hers is best last

chris has a lot of big enemys to kill in his campaign, and jake gets more exploration while still being action. alot of people consider chriss to be the hardest or the best story wise

adas has a couple puzzles, after that its just like leons imo

my order of preference is leon>Ada>Jake>Chris
---
(PSN - zombiabsol3) Playing:Resident Evil 6, PSASBR, and LBP:Karting. Add me :D
"No More Tears, Not Until I Avenge Your Death" ~ Helena Harper RE6
#4IlDankoPosted 1/23/2013 9:48:15 AM
Storywise Chris campaign is much better than leon and has some the best boss fights of the game, the only thing i didn't liked was the enemies shooting back at you...

Ada's is better save it for last since is the one that that fills some blank spaces left on the other 3... And Solo gameplay=win

Jake well his was normal.. Same problem as chris with enemies shooting back at you + the 2 most anoying driving sections of the game, but awesome boss battles...... AND sherry in chapter 3

Leon well you're already playing it so no comments

IMO the order of best campaigns is Chris>ada>jake>leon
---
"-F*** you -F*** You! -F*** YOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *pukes acid*"
PSN: Dan21993
#5zombiabsolPosted 1/23/2013 9:52:38 AM
IlDanko posted...
Storywise Chris campaign is much better than leon and has some the best boss fights of the game, the only thing i didn't liked was the enemies shooting back at you...

Ada's is better save it for last since is the one that that fills some blank spaces left on the other 3... And Solo gameplay=win

Jake well his was normal.. Same problem as chris with enemies shooting back at you + the 2 most anoying driving sections of the game, but awesome boss battles...... AND sherry in chapter 3

IMO the order of best campaigns is Leon>ada>jake>Chris

fix'd
---
#6SolidStryderPosted 1/23/2013 9:56:57 AM
zombiabsol posted...
IlDanko posted...

IMO the order of best campaigns is Leon>ada>jake>Chris

fix'd

Fix'd? So you think Leon has the best campaign of the 4, but Chris has a much better campaign than Leon? How odd.
#7zombiabsolPosted 1/23/2013 10:06:06 AM
SolidStryder posted...
zombiabsol posted...
IlDanko posted...
Storywise ORC wolfpack campaign is much better than chris and has some the best boss fights of the game, the only thing i didn't like* was the glitching and stupid AI shooting back at you...

IMO the order of best campaigns is Wolfpack>Leon>ada>jake>Chris

fix'd

Fix'd? So you think Leon has the best campaign of the 4, but Chris has a much better campaign than Leon? How odd.

its called joking around bro, but i refix'd it for you
---
#8IlDankoPosted 1/23/2013 10:22:35 AM
zombiabsol posted...
IlDanko posted...

IMO the order of best campaigns is Chris>ada>jake> spec ops>wolfpack> agent hunt>RE6 intro > Leon

fix'd

Refix'd
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
#9zombiabsolPosted 1/23/2013 10:58:20 AM
IlDanko posted...
zombiabsol posted...
IlDanko posted...
Storywise Leons campaign is much better than Chris's and has some the best boss fights of the game, the only thing i didn't liked was having to find liz...

Chris.... well who wants to play that, BasementDude is a much more enjoyable experience than that thing, so no comments

IMO the order of best campaigns is Leon>ada>jake> spec ops>wolfpack> agent hunt>RE6 intro > Re:Gaiden > Degeneration >Chris

fix'd

Refix'd

your move
---
#10IlDankoPosted 1/23/2013 11:12:13 AM
zombiabsol posted...
IlDanko posted...
zombiabsol posted...
IlDanko posted...
Storywise Chris campaign is much better than Leon's and has some the best boss fights of the game, plus it don't have a whining b**** dragging you to, through and out of a cathedral like a puppy in a leash for half of the campaign ...

Leon.... well who wants to play that, BasementDude is a much more enjoyable experience than that thing, so no comments

IMO the order of best campaigns is Chris>ada>jake> spec ops>wolfpack> agent hunt>RE6 intro > Re:Gaiden > code veronica> damnation > Degeneration >Leon

fix'd

Refix'd

your move

Done
---
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender