what type of resident evil fan are you?

#31PyroSparkPosted 1/23/2013 11:54:11 PM
ravenscourge posted...
edward18 posted...
Classic style. A numbered series should never change how it plays in my opinion.

Easily the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Do you have ANY idea how stale Resident Evil had gotten before they changed it up with 4?

Easily the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Do you have ANY idea how stale stupid comments like these are? We don't give a f*** how you feel about it, because it was nowhere close to stale for me, as well as a lot of us. They could update the graphic engines, sounds, add new characters, even controls without changing every single thing about how the game played to pander to a new audience. If it ended up not selling enough to make a new one, so be it. Perhaps it would be better that way. At least then we could say "man I like RE" and converse with each other without having to clarify "what kind of RE fan are you?" with irritating new fans that have no appreciation for where more than half the series came from in the first place.

It's funny because RE would have died if 4 hadn't come along. :3
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#32edward18Posted 1/24/2013 12:03:27 AM
It should have considering what it became.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#33nintendogamer13Posted 1/24/2013 12:58:27 AM
my style (1-4,6)
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#34largerockPosted 1/24/2013 2:44:46 AM
O_o

I IZ 100th VOTAR!!!!

*feels like winrar*
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#35aPimp_named_leEPosted 1/24/2013 4:43:33 AM
i like the RE universe in general. even if i dont like a game, i will watch a playthrough of it or read up on it to get the story details.
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#36Delta0126Posted 1/24/2013 4:59:43 AM
'I like the RE series in general.' is missing.
---
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."
#37AnimesetsunaPosted 1/24/2013 5:28:33 AM
As long as the game is RE/Bio, don't care what type. Because I am a fan of Kana (Not important though).
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I(Setsuna Henry) like Kana Hanazawa & Yui Ogura and wish to CALL THEM EVERYDAY
#38SSJ_JinPosted 1/24/2013 6:53:55 AM
edward18 posted...
It should have considering what it became.

The biggest selling franchise for Capcom?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#39edward18Posted 1/24/2013 8:47:47 AM

Correct.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#40NorseLeavesPosted 1/24/2013 9:05:25 AM
edward18 posted...

Correct.

Did you watch the interview with Capcom's CEO? man, the jist of his saying is if a development team cannot produce games that can make profit for a company or a director refuse to listen to company's executives, they should be removed. so capcoms completely profit-driven. cannot blame them tho since they are not a charity organization. a good example of this is mikami. his reasoning was because the old directors like kamiya or mikami were removed, new opportunities were given to people who used to work for mikami or kamiya. From there, Monster Hunter was born. He was very proud of it, I guess.