Agent Hunt is enough to make you

#1tevin1569Posted 1/23/2013 2:23:48 PM
Hate your favorite characters...SHERRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave me alone...
I wanted to play this mode again.....it just didn't end well, like usual. I'm also bald from ripping out my beautiful hair... I don't ever rage but I'll be darned if this didn't cause it.
---
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
#2Crimson_RexPosted 1/23/2013 2:56:34 PM
Rasklapanje, kissing everybody.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#3SolidStryderPosted 1/23/2013 3:03:18 PM
Crimson_Rex posted...

Not sure if that was my first successful hunt, but the facerape is the first one I remember lol. Poor Piers.
#4Starsoul_klrPosted 1/23/2013 3:21:52 PM
I hate Jake more then Sherry but man it is hard to take on both of them with their hand-to-hand and stun rod since the creature you transform into is WEAK to melee and is destroyed by them.

There is still things to enjoy with the mode but you can get very frustrating games. The patch should help with somethings but there's still a few things that would help it still. A general search for 'Zombie', 'J'avo' and 'Rasklapanje' to play as would really help as while it is nice we can search for one section now we need some brooder options and less specific.

'Any' options should be available for Attack Reaction and Infinite Ammo. Although The Infinite Ammo search option should be to see if any of the agents are carrying it instead of the room rules.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Starsoulklr
I'm an Ultra Nerd for Video Games so see what I've got for viewing.
#5viper9xPosted 1/23/2013 3:29:08 PM
Starsoul_klr posted...
'Any' options should be available for Attack Reaction and Infinite Ammo. Although The Infinite Ammo search option should be to see if any of the agents are carrying it instead of the room rules.

that wouldn't work for 2 reasons:

1) Skill can be switched on the fly, although this could be checked for
2) What about if another player joins whilst you are already hunting against 1 agent, and that 2nd player does have infinite ammo available.

the way it currently works is both the easiest to implement from capcoms perspective and avoids complications from a second agent joining.
#6good_tobiPosted 1/27/2013 1:05:44 PM
Crimson_Rex posted...

hahaha, I never THOUGHT that way.
---
Don't need sharingan to see this.